IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That can't be true
A competent agile team will beat an average waterfall team every time. Conversely a competent waterfall team will beat an average agile team every time.
That's the same as saying the people are more important than the process. Don't you understand that the whole point of process is to make the people interchangeable?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New PHB meets reality. Reality ignores PHB.
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Damnfrigafraggamumblesputtercheckboxesfrigafraggamumble!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Expand Edited by jb4 Feb. 13, 2006, 02:30:10 PM EST
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #244413 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=244413|ICLRPD]
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     "backshoring?" - (cforde) - (20)
         There are a lot of disasters out there - (ben_tilly) - (19)
             Which came first? - (drewk) - (18)
                 Your bet is wrong - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                     Call me a cynic - (drewk) - (9)
                         "Okay, you're a cynic." There, now no one else has to do it. -NT - (drewk)
                         No, I'll just call you wrong. :-P - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                             Okay, my statement was too broad - (drewk)
                             Re: No, I'll just call you wrong. :-P - (JimWeirich) - (5)
                                 We're mostly in agreement. - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     That can't be true - (drewk) - (3)
                                         PHB meets reality. Reality ignores PHB. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                             Damnfrigafraggamumblesputtercheckboxesfrigafraggamumble! -NT - (jb4)
                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (jb4)
                     question "waterfall" by looking at the discussion - (boxley) - (6)
                         Same thing - (broomberg) - (5)
                             sheesh reinventing the 1970 wheel :-) new name to me anyway -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Was coined in 1970 - (broomberg)
                                 All you need to know - (altmann) - (2)
                                     Do the Agile guys picket the conference? ;-) - (jb4)
                                     Cute - (broomberg)

No. Only those you need.
68 ms