IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think I'd have to see an example
If you don't mind me seeing whatever it is your working on you could send it to my work email. don blotch richards splat pearson blotch com
-----------------------------------------

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly without probable cause. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.

-Put it on all your emails
New OK...I'll try to get you one tonight
if this damn rhinovirus doesn't kill me first!

thanx-
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Changing table auto-format layouts in MS Word - (jb4) - (10)
         I think I'd have to see an example - (Silverlock) - (1)
             OK...I'll try to get you one tonight - (jb4)
         Table->Table AutoFormat->Modify in Word 2003 looks promising -NT - (altmann) - (7)
             Damn! - (jb4) - (6)
                 Maybe try this... - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     The problem is... - (jb4) - (4)
                         They did test it and fixed it ... in Word 2002/3 -NT - (altmann) - (3)
                             *They* did?!? You mean, people like JB tested it for them... -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Of course it's *they* - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                     Yabut... - (jb4)

Reese's Pieces? Am I in a different pit this time?
78 ms