Thats assuredly a decent intro, through which she can see where the holes are, in her fledgling map of how all this shit hangs somewhat together.

And Box - that was a marvel! of compact, legible anti-skullduggery - complete with hints on where to aim one's crossbow. Shall pass on both virgo intacta; let her follow up on the tough words.

(I advised her not to take my utterly _ excremental _ view of Billy and the Beast-boys as unbiased - but read around and see if I exaggerate the precarious position of any Doze user, right now. She also read some of the boosters (the dalerosses of the world). Early conclusion (as she absorbs the Magnitude and duration of this worldwide scam / festering sore upon the anal sphincter of humanity): She now wants the little twerp's gizzard - sauteed in Bally sauce. 'Course it's easy to despise the whiny little inventor of 'rented software forever'.

So then, in fact she's not interested in "learning enough to make it safe to run Doze" (anymore than she wants a ticket on that airplane full of the Rapturin-out loonies.) But she just may enjoy the spy-game as much as most folks dig PBS Mystery series. So it remains to be seen if she'll invest the boring groundwork needed to become actually proficient -- I'd hope that she might find it a lot more fun than 'poker' or even Poker, but .?.

Gracias,
moi