IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Brand new 400W
should be plenty, I would think.

That thought did cross my mind though.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Depending on the box, it might be marginal.
E.g., see [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=215689|#215689].

You know we're going to play 20 Questions until you tell us exactly what you've got in that PC, don't you? IWeThey is the place where the unsolvable problems come to be solved.

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New When I get back I'll let you know
It was a bones system at the local shop...bought for the size of the case and its ability to house drives.

Hard drive expense is currently 100 more that the initial machine cost (320 with dvd burner and 256 more memory...upgrades from the 275 initial tag).
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Interesting issue with 2k - (bepatient) - (17)
         Hmmm. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Thought of all those - (bepatient) - (11)
                 Doesn't Safe Mode use different drivers? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     No -NT - (pwhysall)
                 How about another track. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Tried all those..and have a Seagate External - (bepatient) - (7)
                         Later as in... - (Yendor) - (2)
                             Later than that even :-) - (bepatient)
                             Seahawks lost. 21-10 -NT - (folkert)
                         Power supply problems? - (jb4) - (3)
                             Brand new 400W - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Depending on the box, it might be marginal. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     When I get back I'll let you know - (bepatient)
         If it's IDE I don't know why you're seeing it at all. - (Silverlock) - (3)
             As I read it, he's got 2 controllers = 4 channels = 8 drives -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Oh. /ob Emily Litella -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     And this ^^^ my friends, it why the kids don't understand us -NT - (drewk)

That's some other guy with too much face above his eyes.
54 ms