IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New um err, provide reverse dns lookup? If you dont provide DNS
yourself for your own domaim you will be shut out of a lot, so either anonymise or set yersel up.
Sound like a 2 day ^h^h^h^h^h ^h drunk meeting for doc me n you to straighten it out :-)
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New The meeting sounds good...
But warhead is the only thing I've ever been shut out of.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New you might have a problem getting to me at work
if I hadnt whitelisted you.
thanx.
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     Asinine mail server policies - (imric) - (30)
         So don't send mail from generic reverse DNS addresses. - (pwhysall) - (29)
             The hell it is. - (imric) - (26)
                 Here's the proof. - (pwhysall) - (25)
                     Speaking of which - (broomberg) - (2)
                         Click on the "Mailing List" link. >:-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Ooops -NT - (broomberg)
                     In order: - (imric) - (21)
                         Shrug - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Didn't say you should. - (imric) - (1)
                                 BTW, (new thread) - (imric)
                             Doesn't work for me... - (folkert)
                         um err, provide reverse dns lookup? If you dont provide DNS - (boxley) - (2)
                             The meeting sounds good... - (imric) - (1)
                                 you might have a problem getting to me at work - (boxley)
                         Peter is right about #1 - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                             Thanks... - (imric) - (2)
                                 port 25 blocking by the providers stop most of that -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Glad I've got Speakeasy, then - (imric)
                             ObLRPD - *gloat* -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 *opens mouth to reply, then just shakes head instead* -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     I'm definitely not paying extra for spleen. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Mmmmmm... gloat cheese! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                                     Is that an LRPD? If not, it should be! -NT - (jb4) - (5)
                                         Ph34r the triple-recursive meta-LRPD. -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                                             That's why I have a problem with history. -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                 Chicken jokes! - (admin) - (2)
                                                     hemenez masterbation stories? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         That's a scary story. -NT - (admin)
             It is the same problem from me... - (folkert) - (1)
                 I have reverse-DNS issues, too. - (static)

Walk like an Egyptian.
108 ms