IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tarot readers
I keep getting email from "Ms. Cleo" to my Orion account. She calls me "Orion" and keeps saying that I have a special and powerful field around me that allows her to read about my future. How I suffered a loss recently and how things are going to change for me.

Should I take this stuff seriously? Or is it just your usual SPAM stuff? Nothing gets sent to my Norman King account, just the Orion one. Did someone sick her on me or something?

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New I've gotten the same.
And mine also hit a relatively spam-free account.

Spam. Apparently an unusual method for obtaining addresses. Possibly filtering on addresses that appear in multiple lists so the spam doesn't hit the oft-spammed addresses for a sense of intimacy.

You want tarot readings? I can do them for you as long as you promise not to take it seriously. If I can find my old deck - I'm not buying a new one.

----
"You don't have to be right - just use bolded upper case" - annon.
New I don't want a reading
but I was wondering if other people get the same thing? Something about her dropping her cup of tea when she had a flash that something was going to happen to me, etc.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
     Tarot readers - (nking) - (2)
         I've gotten the same. - (mhuber) - (1)
             I don't want a reading - (nking)

Nine crows at nine o'clock nigh.
111 ms