IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That shouldn't be horribly bad
The API is not very extensive. Not only that, it looks like you can use the dll to trigger the photoshop and typesetting stuff using the void scEndOfJob(SCFILEINFO*) function. It looks like something you could hack out in C or C++ in a couple of hours, though that might depend on how the photoshop macro works. I'm not particularly knowledgeable about how photoshop can be automated, so I can't comment on what would be involved in getting that fired up.

Is the typesetting program TeX based?
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Photoshop piece is already taken care of
And I've already done enough the the typesetting piece (not LaTex) to be sure it is doable. I just need to work through the Softcopy automation.
     Pity you? Hah! Pity me! - (broomberg) - (18)
         Come up with a new job title that doesn't include that duty -NT - (Yendor) - (2)
             LOL! -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 Shun! - (jb4)
         ACK! I gotta write a dll - (broomberg) - (6)
             That shouldn't be horribly bad - (jake123) - (1)
                 Photoshop piece is already taken care of - (broomberg)
             have you looked at openOffice 2.1 automation? - (boxley) - (3)
                 Nope - (broomberg) - (2)
                     oops, thought OpenOffice could translate $MS word -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Not well enough for me -NT - (broomberg)
         Oh too bad - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Grrrr -NT - (broomberg)
         You got me - (JayMehaffey)
         Never - (ben_tilly)
         OK, I've done SOMETHING like this... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
             Need more info. - (broomberg) - (2)
                 I'm the wrong person to ask about that - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     OK, done this piece - (broomberg)

A day late and a dollar short.
88 ms