IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Already have it.
So the choice is replace a working one iwth a new one, or leave this in place.
Note: It does not work THAT good, but cash is tight right now.
New If it's an older AC unit you will make up the cost.
Newer AC units are a lot more efficient than ones 20 years older. You'd be better to swap out both at the same time. I did that in my last house and never regretted it.
New Discussion is over
I have the exact amount I need in my pocket to pay the guy.
He is showing up at 8AM with the furnace.

Yes, I KNOW it makes sense to get the new one.
And in 6 months I probably will.
And if it costs me another $100 then because I did not do both at the same time, that is fine.
New agreed, its winter time, no point in sinking money into A/C
trying to limp my own A/C for one more year, then it will be roof/AC and deck rehab in 2007. Hope the older boys up to a lot of heavy labor :-)
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     New furnace to be installed tomorrow - (broomberg) - (9)
         Good. Luck with it! -NT - (Another Scott)
         If you don't have Air Conditioning... - (folkert) - (4)
             Already have it. - (broomberg) - (3)
                 If it's an older AC unit you will make up the cost. - (hnick) - (2)
                     Discussion is over - (broomberg) - (1)
                         agreed, its winter time, no point in sinking money into A/C - (boxley)
         All done - (broomberg) - (2)
             linky no workie:Error 500: Server caught unhandled exception -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 I assume it wants a cookie - fails for me now too - (broomberg)

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
75 ms