IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue in my spare time

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New That'll be another 5 quid, please.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
Freedom is not FREE.
Yeah, but 10s of Trillions of US Dollars?
SELECT * FROM scog WHERE ethics > 0;

0 rows returned.
New I'll do the stupid thing first...
...and then you shy people follow...

(We really need longer subject lines...)
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 Jan. 12, 2006, 02:26:53 PM EST
New I just wanted to do the Hustle!

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     <reagan>Well, there you go again.</reagan> - (drewk) - (6)
         Just snap one together - (tuberculosis) - (5)
             No it hasn't - (drewk) - (4)
                 I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to argue in my spare time -NT - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     That'll be another 5 quid, please. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                         I'll do the stupid thing first... - (jb4) - (1)
                             I just wanted to do the Hustle! -NT - (tuberculosis)

Your configuration just allows perl programs to error out faster.
85 ms