IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Disregarding CRC's digestive insinuations . . .
. . this evening I enjoyed a dinner of micro-cabbages with rice (white choy-sum weighing about 1/2 oz per head (that'll be 14 grams for Euros, 2/1000th stone for the Queen's English (that'll be Q. Lizzie First))) and the very same bean sauce descibed (and garlic, a little cluck stock (avian flu negative) and lime juice).

[image|http://www.clovegarden.com/ajg/sv_microchoy01.jpg||||]

Now this may not rise to the epicurian stratosphere where resides CRC's luxurious Finnish repast of stewed reindeer gonads in a vodka and lichen sauce flambé, but it was really tasty in a vegetarian sort of way.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Looks good
I've been eating a lot of greens lately, thanks to you and your chard suggestion.

I usually fry up some garlic (pre chopped, bought a bottle) in olive oil. Add a bit of salt and pepper. Stir in a slice of chopped onion and sometime a bunch of chopped (thickly) mushrooms.

Let that sizzle under medium low for a bit, while I work on the chard.

Slice up the chard, separating the stalk from the leaves. Slice the stalks in 3 inch slivers. Toss the stalk in the pan.

Cover. Wait about 5 minutes. Stir. Wait a few more minutes until the various pieces are almost not stiff / crisp.

The "almost" is because now it is time for the leaves to go in.

Put the leaves in, cover, wait 3 minutes.

Stir.

Enjoy.

I do the same recipe for broccoli rabb instead of the chard.

I'll have this type of recipe for a full meal 3 or 4 times a week.
     Mild intestinal distress scheduled for AM. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         I'm certain your clients appreciate your forethought. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Finally found a nearby shop - (bepatient) - (7)
             We've got a major manufacturer here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                 They ship? Got a website? -NT - (drewk) - (5)
                     Yes - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Concur with the expense side. - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Might try it - (drewk) - (2)
                                 Cheaper to drive over to east side and get it there - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Thanks, even better - (drewk)
         From the pic, it looks like it's already been... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Nothing that dark would be touring my kidneys . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             If I'm to pick up spirochetes... - (admin)
             Disregarding CRC's digestive insinuations . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Looks good - (broomberg)

Mercy is the mark of a great man. [stabs Atherton] Guess I'm just a good man. [stabs Atherton again] Well, I'm all right.
75 ms