IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This kinda screws Netanyahu
I mean, right before Sharon checks out, he (who has impeccable credentials for his strong military positions) says Likud is a dead end and seeks to start a middle ground party with key people from Labour.

How well is Netanyahu going to compete with the complete and utter bailout from his party that Sharon did... esp. considering how much of a hawk they both were? When one of the two hawks says the position is untenable, and he's the one who's actually been in wars and really knows what's involved, it has to make all moderate Israelis reconsider their support of Likud. Strongly, I'd think.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New 70% for pullout most of west bank
if you watch gaza, you will see one of two things happen, civil war or meltdown into Israel which will result in ethnic cleansing, either israeli or arab depending on who kills the most.
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New That's what I love about you Box...
You're such a cheery optimist!
[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]
When somebody asks you to trade your freedom for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New Actually not
It saves him. Before this happened Sharon's party had more then twice as many seats in the polls as anyone else. The Likud would have been relegated to the opposition. With Sharon out of the picture everything changes. Sharon's party was a 1 man show. Now, the new party will most probably lose at least half of their projected seats with many voters going back to the Likud. The Likud with Netanyahu as it's leader could very well win the next election.
     Sharon is about to go under - (boxley) - (7)
         link - (boxley)
         First Arafat and now Sharon. Perhaps there is a God. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Make that: internationally. Winner for the 90% in a walk. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 This kinda screws Netanyahu - (jake123) - (3)
                     70% for pullout most of west bank - (boxley) - (1)
                         That's what I love about you Box... - (inthane-chan)
                     Actually not - (bluke)

It ran CP/M, I believe.
75 ms