IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OK, I'm done
Hovering around 175.
20% body fat, was 25% 4 months ago.

I'll continue to exercise, and add muscle, but I see no reason to lose anymore fat.
New Right!
You just want that baklava
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That might be part of the consideration.
But I still haven't opened it yet.
New Did the fork hurt much?
How else could you tell?

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New If the knife comes out clean :-)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Bioelectrical Impedance
[link|http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/body_fat/percentage.htm|http://www.weightlos...at/percentage.htm]

Until fairly recently, measuring body fat percentage required the help of professionals. Bioelectrical Impedance technology means that body fat monitors are now easy to operate and available for home use.

A very low level electrical signal is sent through the body - normally by standing on sensors on a body fat monitor. The signal travels quickly through lean tissue, which has a high percentage of water and is therefore a good conductor of electricity, and more slowly through fat, as fat has a lower percentage of water and is therefore a poor conductor of electricity. Bioelectrical Impedance devices use the information from this signal to work out body fat percentage.
New look down, can you see yer dick, not fat
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New tee hee. That was pretty funny.
Follow your MOUSE
New ObFamilyGuy
Stewie is surrounded by a bunch of fat men.

"My Lord, I'll bet non of you have seen your penis in years!!!"

Starts chanting, again and again:
"Find your penis for a dollar"

I just cracked.

4 M&M cookies and 4 large pieces of baklava, each about the size of my hand.

I'm stuffed.
New its not your weight its your glutony :-)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New well, if you V can you see your ankles? Women version

New Hard to do, with the boobs getting in the way and all.
It's not a straight shot to the ground, ya know.
Follow your MOUSE
New a V is yank those suckers to either side, then look

New ahh.. got it.
Follow your MOUSE
New Speaking of boobs (new thread)
Created as new thread #239367 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=239367|Speaking of boobs]

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
     Wheeee -- 178 lbs - (broomberg) - (21)
         Swinging, man! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         You got carded? - (Silverlock) - (4)
             Checkout at store - (broomberg) - (3)
                 My bad. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                     Nope. Different place. - (broomberg) - (1)
                         We aren't going recognize ya! -NT - (imqwerky)
         OK, I'm done - (broomberg) - (14)
             Right! - (bepatient) - (1)
                 That might be part of the consideration. - (broomberg)
             Did the fork hurt much? - (tuberculosis) - (11)
                 If the knife comes out clean :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                 Bioelectrical Impedance - (broomberg) - (9)
                     look down, can you see yer dick, not fat -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                         tee hee. That was pretty funny. -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                             ObFamilyGuy - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 its not your weight its your glutony :-) -NT - (boxley)
                             well, if you V can you see your ankles? Women version -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Hard to do, with the boobs getting in the way and all. - (bionerd) - (3)
                                     a V is yank those suckers to either side, then look -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         ahh.. got it. -NT - (bionerd)
                                     Speaking of boobs (new thread) - (imqwerky)

I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke!
247 ms