IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Since you dont get UPN
Saw the funniest "bit" yet last night on smack down. Ol Booker goes into the can to brush his teeth and apparent bad smells and huge flatulence comes from the stalls, he is gagging and hollering when ol Rakeeshi pulls out of the stall. "Sorry" he explains "thats how I prepare for my match when I back my ass up." When book asks him who Rakeeshi said YOU. Book didnt seem to happy. During the match the inevitable stinkface happens book slides out of the ring gagging then launches about a quart of cream of corn all over the announcer, funniest thing in a long while.
On the sporting side Angle got hurt (looked like a collarbone) against Austin, they had to smell it up for a few minutes so he could recover. Gold Dust will be back for the Rumble.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Now that is funny
but STL still doesn't have a UPN station yet. Except for Channel 11 that shows some UPN programming, but only shows Smackdown on Saturdays unless it is Blues Season. The Blues have played a lot of Saturday games, so Smackdown got bumped off the air. Been that way for a few months now.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
     Has Professional Wrestling lost its appeal? - (nking) - (16)
         Did it ever have any to lose? -NT - (Meerkat)
         My heart bleeds for that "sport" - (wharris2)
         Re: Has Professional Wrestling lost its appeal? - (pwhysall)
         Someone is pulling your chain Norm - (boxley)
         Since you dont get UPN - (boxley) - (1)
             Now that is funny - (nking)
         ITS FOOTBALL SEASON!!! (American Football for the "worldly") - (bepatient) - (9)
             Bucs got yer ass and what about them Jets? btw how the freak - (boxley) - (1)
                 I already have my t-shirt - (bepatient)
             Rabbit Season, Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Elmer Season! - (nking) - (6)
                 But.. - (bepatient) - (5)
                     Then let them get a business loan - (nking) - (4)
                         You have a local income tax? - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Yes we do have a local income tax - (nking) - (2)
                                 Take a ride... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     We already have that - (nking)

I'd interracially copulate with an alien at this point, and take it to breakfast even.
60 ms