IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New how come when I go to blimpies(a sub shop)
a BLT 12 inch is 3.99 a 12 inch veggie is 4.99 and I ask them for the BLT hold the bacon they get all pissed off?
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New They don't like dealing with SUBversives! :)
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New lettuce hold the puns please
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Sandwhich Nazi
When I worked at my old employer, one of the coworkers went to a local sandwhich shop. She got a sandwhich that had one of the burns burned really black. So she took it back to the counter and asked to speak to the manager. The manager took the bun, and then threw it into the trash. She asked for another one and he shouted "No sandwhich for you!". So she called him a Sandwhich Nazi after the Seinfield Episode of the Soup Nazi. She called and complained to the parent company that gave that store its francise, a few months later and the store was still there but under a different name.

Give me a BLT and hold the Bacon. I get the same look when I go into a White Castles and tell them to hold the onions. The girl at the counter who wears too much blue eyeshadow just rolls her eyes at me and says "Yeah, right, whatever!" :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New Hold the onions?
If you don't like onions, what the hell are you doing in White Castle in the first place? Isn't that like a signature for the chain? Greasebuger fried on top of steaming, greasy onions.
When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
New How about hold the hamburger?
Had a friend who's son was a veggie. When they went to McDonlds she would order a "Cheeseburger, hold the meat". Usually took a manager to get the order placed....
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New Similar thing happened with a long ago girlfriend
No veggie burgers back then. We would go to Burgur King drive thru and I would put her order in as "Whopper, double everything, no meat". As long as we went to the neighborhood BK, no problem. Try it on the road somewhere and expect to wait awhile and send the order back a couple times.

When I visit the aquarium, the same thought keeps running through my mind;
Leemmmooonnn, Buuttteerrr, MMMmmmmmm good!
New I do that quite a bit.
Well, not so much anymore, but...

Never had a problem with it. "Veggie Whopper with Cheese"
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New The McVegimite new from McDonald's
Actually I do believe that McDonald's does have a grilled cheese sandwich, which is not on the regular menu but there anyway. You can ask for it, and the girl at the counter will blink a few times until another employee will remind her what key to press.

It will be grilled on the same grill that their burgers get grilled on, if you don't mind that.

Also some of their products, like the McRib, are mostly soybeans anyway. :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New How about hold the cheese?
I actually witnessed this in the place where I used to have lunch. Someone ordered a cheeseburger and said to hold the cheese. The waitress tried to explain for 5 minutes that a cheeseburger without cheese was a hamburger but that she would have to charge her for a cheeseburger. In the end, she just capitulated because the other customers were threatening to eat the furniture.
New Now, that is funny!
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New The customer just playing with her (and your) mind, perhaps?
New Just another 'Five Easy Pieces' fan, perhaps..
New Scape them off then!
Whatever happened to "The customer is always right"? Do I have to quote that "Falling Down" movie? ;)

I don't visit White Castle very much, but my wife loves them. There was one near our old house. She would bring some back after she got off of work.

You can almost make the same thing using a roll and a small hamburger patty that you press into a square. it doesn't taste the same, but you get the idea. I remember when those White Castle hambugers cost 25 cents each, now they are like 75 cents or something like around that price range. The cheese fries used to use real cheese, now they just use some sort of orange/yellowish gunk that tastes like cheese but is way watered down.

New Anyone remember
Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us

Have it your way, have it your way
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
     how come when I go to blimpies(a sub shop) - (boxley) - (14)
         They don't like dealing with SUBversives! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             lettuce hold the puns please -NT - (boxley)
         Sandwhich Nazi - (nking) - (10)
             Hold the onions? - (Silverlock) - (9)
                 How about hold the hamburger? - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                     Similar thing happened with a long ago girlfriend - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         I do that quite a bit. - (admin)
                     The McVegimite new from McDonald's - (nking)
                     How about hold the cheese? - (scoenye) - (3)
                         Now, that is funny! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         The customer just playing with her (and your) mind, perhaps? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Just another 'Five Easy Pieces' fan, perhaps.. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Scape them off then! - (nking)
         Anyone remember - (wharris2)

I think it is I who would be expected to provide the goats as my dowry.
196 ms