IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Paradox
I know that Paradox is/was a great product. But this is just ridiculous. [link|http://cgi.ebay.com/Borland-Paradox-4-5-for-DOS-Retail-Box-Registerable_W0QQitemZ7202895613QQcategoryZ80294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem|eBay auction for Paradox 4.5 for DOS]
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Hey, but the winner can register it!
[image|/forums/images/warning.png|0|This is sarcasm...]

But I wouldn't be surprised if someone out there somewhere figures they have to have it. (It was previously listed and didn't sell though.)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Are you looking to buy Paradox?
I would have to search, but I think I have version 4.0 somewhere.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Maybe
But not DOS. I have Versions 2.0-5.5 for DOS and Versions 1.0-10.0 for Windows.

A client wants to upgrade from 8.0, so I was looking for 10.0 or 11.0 (most current). WP Office Pro 11 and 12 has Paradox v11. According to Corel support, they did not make any changes to Paradox between WPO 11 and 12. And the PDX runtime v11 will support pdx 10.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
     Paradox - (jbrabeck) - (3)
         Hey, but the winner can register it! - (Another Scott)
         Are you looking to buy Paradox? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Maybe - (jbrabeck)

Meta-Admin Notice: You Sillies
44 ms