I think a lot of people will care. My current setup includes FW Hard drive and Que!Fire 24X burner, ForMac Studio... That said, much of the lower bandwidth devs such as keyboards, mice, printers (my primary reason for my "request"), scanners, etc... have proliferated and become "dirt cheap" as a result of USB 1.0. I welcome the added bandwidth for these devices... My original statement should probably have prioritized my "wish list". USB 2.0 would have been at the bottom of that list. A larger monitor and different graphics card option is at the very top.

I am reasonably confident that the iMac will offer different screen sizes, wireless keyboards, different colors very soon. Perhaps heat concerns have kept the bus speed lower as I doubt that it would be that much more expensive (like the 4X AGP that isn't there). I should have stated, "these are minor nits" and I most probably will continue to buy highly internally expandable beige G4's (for all my ext SCSI devices - need room for the Adaptec, etc...) for my production machine, but my wife and kid (soon to be kids) will be getting an iMac that dad will be using a lot...

I have little doubt that this will be a successful product and, if my wish comes true, an excellent reference machine for numerous options and upgrades... They will be ramping up production for the first wave and then modifications should be forthcoming.