IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have a VisorPhone coming...
They are selling like hot-cakes here in Oz - if you can find someone who sells them! A [link|http://www.emailausonline.com.au/|friend of mine] sells PDAs of all ilk and when a relative went to buy one for me just before Christmas, his current and next shipment were already sold out!

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

Expand Edited by static Jan. 11, 2002, 06:13:26 AM EST
New URL needs a .au
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Oh yeah. So it does. :-) Sorry.

New Re: This article (from ur link) is good ...

[link|http://199.97.97.16/contWriter/cnd7/2002/01/07/cndin/1310-0024-pat_nytimes.html|Handspring TREO story]

Handspring shares are booming at the moment & I put it down to their ability to turn a vision into a practical reality.

The TREO looks better than anything the competition have but I am waiting to see what Sony can do. They have a great hi-res screen in their PDAs - so do Samsung in the YOPY & Sharp in the Zaurus. But my money is on Handspring.

I also think the RIM Blackberry misses the boat whilst PALM are flat footed & going nowhere.

Cheers

Doug Marker
New I heard something interesting about Palm.
Now this is from a sales manager at a computer bits retailer. Apparantly, Palm are only interested in shipping product, and their distribution pricing is such that retailers are making almost no margin. Trouble is, people still want Palm stuff, which means they have to sell them.

Wade.

Oh hear y'all - Ah hev siiin the fyoocha & it is WirelessPDA - (dmarker2) - (6)
         Drool, envy, drool... -NT - (CRConrad)
         I have a VisorPhone coming... - (static) - (4)
             URL needs a .au -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 Oh yeah. So it does. :-) Sorry. -NT - (static)
             Re: This article (from ur link) is good ... - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 I heard something interesting about Palm. - (static)

Layering different sounds.
73 ms