IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quiet you!
lister
New Does it help if I mention the temp that day hit 40C (104F)?
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Makes me never want to go to Australia
I do better dealing with cold than heat.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Can always add more clothing. Limit on what can be removed.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New What? The poisonous animals aren't enough?
New Can't I have multiple reasons?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Almost time to get out winter jacket - (jbrabeck) - (13)
         Haven't gotten there yet up here. - (jake123) - (7)
             Today's forecast for Sydney: 33 C (91.4 F) Mmmm! -NT - (Meerkat) - (6)
                 Quiet you! -NT - (lister) - (5)
                     Does it help if I mention the temp that day hit 40C (104F)? -NT - (Meerkat) - (4)
                         Makes me never want to go to Australia - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             Can always add more clothing. Limit on what can be removed. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             What? The poisonous animals aren't enough? -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                 Can't I have multiple reasons? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Alas, winter is over for a while -- it's back up to 20F -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Re: Almost time to get out winter jacket - (Yendor) - (1)
             :-) I hope the honeymoon wasn't in the basement too. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Freak - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             rather not shovel snow than not mow the lawn -NT - (boxley)

Whenever someone says, "Show, don't tell," aren't they violating that exact rule?
154 ms