IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Jail time for some?
[link|http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=8209|http://www.antiwar.c...n/?articleid=8209]
The crime here is knowingly passing false intelligence to U.S. policymakers, including the president, possibly violating several laws in the process \ufffd up to and including certain sections of the Espionage Act [.pdf], which criminalizes:

"Whoever, when the United States is at war, shall willfully make or convey false reports or false statements with intent to interfere with the operation or success of the military or naval forces of the United States."
if Fitzgerald is looking at this it could get targets to roll over on higherups,
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Jail is too good for 'em
But given the current circumstances, I'll take it.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Can a false statement have intention to interfere if it's...
so ridiculous that it can't possibly deceive? Any politician naive enough to believe that Al-Qaeda's and Saddam's agents would do anything but shoot each other on sight would never make politician in the first place. And neither is any schoolboy going to be afraid of a war industry bombed and heavily sanctioned for over a decade. Anybody that gullible or unaware would be eaten alive by his first, political circle.

No one was decieved - they all knew it was rubbish. Rather, every Senator and Congressman either wanted the war regardless or weren't going to commit political suicide by opposing it.

I would say more so for Presidents as they must be even shrewder to defeat fiercer competition. But the current one defies logic. Perhaps everything was devised to deceive him.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Hey! we're talkin' Duh-buhyew here!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New He says the truth the press will not say.
-----------------------------------------
No new taxes.
--George H. W. Bush

We don't torture.
--George W. Bush
New Minor nit....
the US wasn't at War when the false intelligence was given.
New 9/12 declared war on the terrierists
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Really...I thought Congress declared war.
New Then the US is still not at war...
New HMIC declared war and congress nodded enthusiastically

New Head bob != 'aye' vote
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Mr "Im reporting for Duty" didnt think so :-)

New WETHEY's Terrible Horde of Eurybathic Yammerers.

Jail time for some? - (boxley) - (12)
         Jail is too good for 'em - (tuberculosis)
         Can a false statement have intention to interfere if it's... - (warmachine) - (2)
             Hey! we're talkin' Duh-buhyew here! -NT - (jb4)
             He says the truth the press will not say. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Minor nit.... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
             9/12 declared war on the terrierists -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 Really...I thought Congress declared war. -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                     Then the US is still not at war... -NT - (scoenye)
                     HMIC declared war and congress nodded enthusiastically -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Head bob != 'aye' vote -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                             Mr "Im reporting for Duty" didnt think so :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 WETHEY's Terrible Horde of Eurybathic Yammerers. -NT - (Ashton)

Well, as long as you can bottle it up I'm sure that's perfectly healthy.
53 ms