IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Your way or highway, eh?
Imagine everybody thinking like Boxley... What a wonderful world that would be...
New it would be darwinianly efficient
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New yahbut...
in that world, everything seems to resolve down to mayhem, brothels, blowjobs, or bowel functions. Possibly best you stay a minority rather than global role model.
New yabbut the kranoj pickings would be superb
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New Yup, sure would.
It might even result in Box being removed from the gene pool, and if the trait is dominant, his current progeny as well.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New nope, at the end of the day there will be a boxlike creature
sitting on top of a pile of rubble in the screamscape opening a beer with his teeth.
thanx,
bill

I need to develop a program, virus if you will - (boxley) - (14)
         Eejit. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             mailed a copy for you to wank off to in the bog - (boxley)
         While you're writing that invasive pile of cack - (bepatient) - (3)
             He said, "database." Access is not a database. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 ICLRPD: He said, "database." Access is not a database. HTH. (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                 He said, "Access"...Heh, heh...heh, heh, heh -NT - (jb4)
         Have you ever seen the databases that Excel people design? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Your way or highway, eh? - (hnick) - (5)
             it would be darwinianly efficient -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 yahbut... - (hnick) - (1)
                     yabbut the kranoj pickings would be superb -NT - (boxley)
                 Yup, sure would. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     nope, at the end of the day there will be a boxlike creature - (boxley)
         Let the users develop their concepts. - (warmachine)

And on drums: The Pope!
78 ms