IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've used several different kinds
Never owned one though.

Our flat in Paris had a gas on-demand heater that also heated up the water in the radiators. It noticed flow rate on the hot water pipes and lit up - few seconds later and it was scalding hot.

Electric ones I've seen are the shower head variety - don't cover the whole building. New microwave based ones have come out recently.

I'd wager they're pretty decent these days.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Collapse Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:47:40 PM EDT
I've used several different kinds
Never owned one though.

Our flat in Paris had a gas on-demand heater that also heated up the water in the radiators. It noticed flow rate on the hot water pipes and lit up - few seconds later and it was scalding hot.

Electric ones I've seen are the shower head variety - don't cover the whole building. New microwave based ones have come out recently.

I'd wager they're pretty decent these days.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Tankless water heater? - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
         I've used several different kinds - (tuberculosis)
         Review this discussion - (broomberg)
         Discussion here. - (Another Scott)
         "This Old House" is big on them these days - (lincoln) - (3)
             I ended up conventional. - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                 Never happen - (drewk)
             Re: "This Old House" is big on them these days - (Ashton)