IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Add in economic casualties - start with your kids
Yes we have lovely automation now. One soldier carries more firepower than was used in the entire civil war (I made that up - might be right - who knows?). So fewer (of our) people die. But we and our kids and most likely their kids will be paying for this mess. The costs are huge - and for what?

Nothing, nada, zip, zero. All we have done is destroy the US's reputation abroad, inflame the ragheaded psychos, bankrupt the treasury, and forfeit the high ground by use of stupid ineffective interrogation techniques.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:42:20 PM EDT
New nice slide from under your prognostications of doom :-)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Who needs prognostications - just look around.

White Phosphorus, hype vs reality - (marlowe) - (20)
         Phil vs Pentagon - (rcareaga) - (1)
             you mean when I was calling in rounds of WP to Mark - (boxley)
         Looks like I hit a nerve! - (tuberculosis) - (17)
             One nit - (bepatient) - (12)
                 staggering losses - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     I see - (bepatient)
                 Nit again... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                     Point taken - (bepatient) - (3)
                         Big nit - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             I should know better. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Right. Not by a factor of 10. - (ben_tilly)
                 I was talking about monetary cost. - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     Cost of containment is $380 billion so invading was cheaper - (boxley) - (2)
                         Um, box...did you read that article?? - (Simon_Jester)
                         I hope their analysis is better than their OS analysis. - (Another Scott)
                 To the sufficiently staggerable, anything is staggering. - (marlowe)
             staggering loss of materiel maybe - (boxley) - (3)
                 Add in economic casualties - start with your kids - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     nice slide from under your prognostications of doom :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Who needs prognostications - just look around. -NT - (Ashton)

He makes Murphy look like a babbling optimist.
65 ms