IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Who the Heck are you to call Barry a liar?!?
And since you were using the plural "boneheads"(*), you obviously consider yourself an expert on what I (and posibly the DrooK) really think and mean, too. Who the fuck died and made you an authority on that?!?

I heartily resent that kind of bullshit, you know.

Stop it.

(*): "...you stripper-obsessed boneheads, wanting to live your fantasies out through Don..."

[ObLRPD while editing this: "Asexuality: it's not just for amoebas anymore." No, Don, this is NOT speficic advice for you to follow!]

[Edit: Added missing footnote anchor.]

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
Expand Edited by CRConrad Nov. 24, 2005, 05:15:17 PM EST
New Re: Who the Heck are you, The Referee?
Wink-wink Nudge-nudge IS ~ the lingua franca of any topic in This bestiary - as can remotely be arabesqued towards {Heh heh - he said concave!.}
Box can make a purchase of a hot dog bun into .. and Barry loves to [Hah] 'shock'.
(While also being damn good at de-babblicating other 'issues')

This is a fucking Puritan-besotted culture, baby - in case you forgot; we don't even Need 'innuendo' - suggestibility can be found in a paper cup, where sexual infantilism is the Norm. We can deduce for ourselves.

Want my advice (?)
[Hah]
I don't need yours (either)

on 'interpreting' the character of adults present, who can invent their Own low-moderate-High dudgeon without an 8080 proxy, thankyouverymuch.
I heartily resent that kind of bullshit, you know.

Stop it.

New No you bumbling fuckwit, I'm one of the people she insulted.
I never claimed to be any neutral "referee" or anything like that -- I wrote the post you replied to specifically as *one of the slandered parties*. (Reading comprehension much, Ash?)

And, although I already knew yours is a Puritan-besotted culture, with its innuendo and shocking arabesques and whatnot... About one thing I don't need to *deduce* fucking anything -- I KNOW that *I* wrote what I wrote to mean precisely what it says: As advice to Don to get at least something out of a situation that apparently isn't heading for marital bliss. Which is NOT the same as me being (one of) a (collective of) "bonehead(s)" who "just want to get it on with a stripper".

I don't see what the fuck you're gibbering about in the first place -- are you saying I'm somehow NOT ALLOWED to resent that implication?!? In that case, fuck you too very much, and you can butt out on the same lame horse you butted in on. (But, as alluded to above, I suspect that all your low-moderate-High "Referee" dudgeon is just because you didn't understand what the fuck you were replying to.)

Anyway, on the whole: No thanks, I neither want nor need your fucking incomprehensible "advice", be it ever so wrapped in a bestiary of BOx's wink-and-nudge hot dogs and Barry's concave 8080 proxies.

Now piss off and shut the Hell up until you've mastered Reading For Content 101.

Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New You know, it's really really sad to see
how badly you've lost your touch.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Yeah, I'm getting fucking old.
New Aren't we all.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New After all, you just wanted a little FQ romp for Thanksgiving
(casting a glance around the board)Is that too fucking much to ask around here? HUH? C'mon, Christian just wanted to burn off some of that cloying seasonal goodytwoshoeness that always starts about this time of year. Who's gonna rip off their shirt and join the fracas whilst I get to goad you boys on from the sidelines?

C'mon, paint your bellies and start ass-whoopin'. We need some excitement around here!

Peacefully waiting for some violence to erupt :-D
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Act of Contrition
O my CRC, I am heartily sorry for
having offended you, and I detest
all my sins, because of Your just
punishments, but most of all because
they offend You, my CRC, who are
all-good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of
Your grace, to sin no more and to
avoid the near occasion of sin.
Follow your MOUSE
New Hey! No reconciliation in the flame forum! Idiot.
We got standards ya know.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 12:40:21 PM EDT
New I think you missed it. That was rather well done.
It got the message across exactly without ever actually saying "Fuck you". I liked it.

Oh, and fuck you since this is the place and all...
New Well, fuck you too, then, asshole.
It got WHICH fucking "message" across?!?

That it's OK for BioBitch to insult people with impunity, right out of the blue, and fuckwits like you will stand by and applaud her? Some fucking "message"!

You, too, can either explain yourself, or apologize like all fucking Hell.

Or just STFU and POAD, for all I care.

New This is SUPPOSED to be the forum where...
people say things that are meant to upset others.

Think heat, kitchens and all that.

Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New That'sthekind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid.
New Cut the cutesy-crap, you stupid bitch.
I'm not sure what the fuck *exactly* that's supposed to mean, but it's obviously nothing near genuine contrition.

Apparently, you don't think you've done anything to be contrite about... Why the fuck not?!? You called me a "bonehead" who "just wants to get it on with a stripper"! Is that normal and accepted behaviour where you live? To me, it's a frigging insult.

So why the fuck shouldn't you be *genuinely* contrite? Are you claiming you *never said* I'm a "bonehead" -- one of a whole bunch -- who "just wants to get it on with a stripper", or are you claiming you're somehow *allowed* to say shit like that?

It's either one of those, or an apology is in order.

A REAL one.

New Genuinely contrite??
A frigging insult? That's probably the kindest thing anybody could say about you, ya foul mouthed, over opinionated asshole.

You like to deal out the hard lines but don't like a minor ouchie? Pussie. I mean the 4 legged furry, tail wagging kind, not an honest cunt.

You're getting old and crotchety... sad when legends wither rather than going out cleanly. Well, you can continue to correct us about punctuation and grammer and shit. Not much of a living but if you're happy with it... I'll misspell things for you time to time to keep you in business. Or leave out commas... maybe put in an extra period in the elepsisssss
New ROFL!
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Where's the fuckin' barf bag?!?
Pardon me while a gag up my lunch, awready!

OK, so don't fuckin' pardon me!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Re: Where's the fuckin' barf bag?!?
Click [link|http://www.webelements.com/webelements/elements/text/Fe/key.html|here] to see what you missed.

* adds bionerd to the short list of Americans he knows who Get It.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Who the hell cares?
Oh my, my protecter.

Yeah, you felt singed a bit.

So what?

Bottom line, her comment was so minor, so innocuous, that while I responded, it was only worth a mildly humorous retort.

Jesus Wept!

Calm the fuck down.

Note: For any of you who want the full stripper stories, be sure to ask me at the next BeeP bash. This isn't something I'll ever post.

Also, just think, of all the twisted things that I've posted about, these cross the line.
New hey we could play "top the stripper story"
does it have anything to do with finding family connexions at an almost fatal moment? :-)
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New The IWT version of "The Aristocrats!"

New Well, there's a couple more data points for
Bio's sooo Over-the-Top\ufffd quip, I wot.
(Nasty Bitch.. findin out what Evil luuurrrkkkss in the mind o' male-homo-sap, and then tellin..)

Pillory! Tar/Feathers ... ... {ugh} Gatorade the shameless hussy.

ummm

\ufffduck. Everybody.
.oO0|0Oo.
Equal Opportunity Calumniation
[Thanksgiving Edition] cha. cha. cha.

New dont have time, plus Im married and intend to stay that way

New That oughta become your sig, Ashton
It's so pretty!

Nice piece o'html.
Amy

Who the Heck are you to call Barry a liar?!? - (CRConrad) - (23)
         Re: Who the Heck are you, The Referee? - (Ashton) - (5)
             No you bumbling fuckwit, I'm one of the people she insulted. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 You know, it's really really sad to see - (jake123) - (3)
                     Yeah, I'm getting fucking old. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Aren't we all. -NT - (jake123)
                         After all, you just wanted a little FQ romp for Thanksgiving - (imqwerky)
         Act of Contrition - (bionerd) - (10)
             Hey! No reconciliation in the flame forum! Idiot. - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                 I think you missed it. That was rather well done. - (hnick) - (3)
                     Well, fuck you too, then, asshole. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         This is SUPPOSED to be the forum where... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             That'sthekind of thing I enjoyed watching for hours on acid. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Cut the cutesy-crap, you stupid bitch. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Genuinely contrite?? - (hnick) - (1)
                     ROFL! -NT - (boxley)
             Where's the fuckin' barf bag?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                 Re: Where's the fuckin' barf bag?!? - (pwhysall)
         Who the hell cares? - (broomberg) - (5)
             hey we could play "top the stripper story" - (boxley) - (1)
                 The IWT version of "The Aristocrats!" -NT - (imqwerky)
             Well, there's a couple more data points for - (Ashton) - (2)
                 dont have time, plus Im married and intend to stay that way -NT - (boxley)
                 That oughta become your sig, Ashton - (imqwerky)

So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain?
161 ms