IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Actually, dung-for-brains, you didn't.

So ring up the admins and have them give me the boot. I don't honestly care what you think of me, or what your perception is of what others think of me, and frankly that means that you're the one with a problem at this point, not me.

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
\r\n[link|http://www.shtuff.us/|shtuff]
New Possibly...but there is an alternative
however, it appears that your ego might not allow you to accept it.

you may be right, you may be wrong but, at the moment, you certainly aren't humble.

nothing like a good old desktop/distro war to liven things up around here

Personally, my vote is for all of us being full of shit :=P
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Honestly?

I just enjoy a good argument. My backrgound in philosophy taught me real quick not to take this sort of thing personally, so my "ego", such as it is, isn't really involved here. Which is just one of the many reasons why I don't care what sorts of allusions about my comprehension or assertions about my reputation are made by someone who's already stooped to personal insults.

--\r\nYou cooin' with my bird?
\r\n[link|http://www.shtuff.us/|shtuff]
New Honestly
the last line of my last post was the most serious of the bunch
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Werd to that.
Having met a good number of the participants in that thread, I can vouch for the veracity of Bill's assertion!

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Honestly.
I just enjoy a good argument.

Ah -- now the truth really comes out. After all the mis-interpretations and mis-representations and mis-truths. I should have seen it. More fool me, I guess.

Go away. I don't care what you think of me, either.

Wade.
"Insert crowbar. Apply force."
New Casuistry, contumely, calumniation -- mothers milk
'Philosophy' we try not to stoop to, as it's almost as boring as symbolic logic (and the dorks who imagine that That applies to homo-saps.)

You didn't come for an argument - you came for contradiction (with faux-'feelings' to boot.) But s'OK - as all are equivalently full of shit - it's always a clean slate next time. 'democracy' cha cha cha

Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms)
New fuck you dick breath
we dont kick people off because they are arrogant assholes, we enjoy them.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Take you, for example

New A bright and shining example I may add thankyouverramuch
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Actually, dung-for-brains, you didn't. - (static) - (12)
         Re: Actually, dung-for-brains, you didn't. - (ubernostrum) - (9)
             Possibly...but there is an alternative - (bepatient) - (5)
                 Honestly? - (ubernostrum) - (4)
                     Honestly - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Werd to that. - (pwhysall)
                     Honestly. - (static)
                     Casuistry, contumely, calumniation -- mothers milk - (Ashton)
             fuck you dick breath - (boxley) - (2)
                 Take you, for example -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     A bright and shining example I may add thankyouverramuch -NT - (boxley)
         No it isn't, you pompous arse. - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Blame it on lack of practise. -NT - (static)

\o/
107 ms