1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New VNC instead of running around manually
mickeysoft remote updates are gnarley
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New VNC doesn't solve the issue.
I've done AD-based MSI rollouts without a hitch for years. Updating 1000 computers every three months is a bitch, whether it be direct or via VNC.
When somebody asks you to trade your freedom for security, it isn't your security they're talking about.
New forgot your windows experience, makes sense to move to AD
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     I'm about to do the unthinkable. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
         VNC instead of running around manually - (boxley) - (2)
             VNC doesn't solve the issue. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 forgot your windows experience, makes sense to move to AD -NT - (boxley)
         What is the included tool? - (Silverlock) - (1)
             MSI packages combined with Group Policy via AD. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Ignorant question - (drewk) - (4)
             Zen is not included in the package we bought. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 Spend it now, or spend it later - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     What. He. Said. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         Believe me, I Agree. - (inthane-chan)

HOWLING WOLVES OF CALUMNIATION!
119 ms