IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Why should sex ed be any different
As my couple forays into IndianaLaLaLand were mainly confined to a college town (Bloomington), a few hours in CarRaceCity and stops at places with catfish: clearly I'm as iggerant of the natives as are the natives er, iggerant-generally, perhaps so as to Maintain the Tradition (?)

But knowing My Gramma\ufffd, and that she wrote a song, Indiana We're Coming Home (and that some bought it) - I can only surmise that - -

*You* are (for what Ever compelling {sob} Reasons) {Y.P.B.} exposing your psyche daily to a toxic environment.. with consequences to Consciousness, a one may only cringe to imagine :-/

Get Thee even to a Nunnery - would have to be mo-Bettah Hence!
The Real Estate clan calls it a ReLo but I'd call it ... the eighth element of the Periodic Chart - Oxygen driving out accumulated Carbon Sanctimonioxide.

(A rarely isolated compound which is produced by large crowds of inbreeding Knownothings whose sole aim is to spread their spores to the winds.)
It is said that one milliliter of pure Sanctimonium could assassinate 10-E12 little grey cells; merely opening a similar vile vial in the Superdome produced:

4 dead - head-butting each other in a race to tear down some goal posts sunk in concrete.
12 maimed for life in UAV races for the exit, enroute to trashing Downtown areas.
1666 known fans who rushed home to tune in, Mantovani and John Tesh play Monteverdi on the Jews Harp

Get Out!! y'hear?!

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by
The Friends of the Little Grey Cells

No Sanctimonious Twit has been injured in the preparation of this message.

Disclaimer:
Past performance is no guarantee of future activities, nor is the FLGC responsible for the behavior of individual members under conditions of extreme provocation, and in Times of War - Real, Contrived or Just In Your Mind\ufffd
New Translation: Run! Get out while you can! Etc...!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 Nov. 16, 2005, 03:31:35 PM EST
New Once in a while, you run into a progressive.
And then s/he leaves after a couple of years. :0(

I've lived in worse places, and some better. I've pretty much decided that the best thing to do is stay at least 1,500 ft above Indiana as much as is humanly possible. Up there with the ground rapidly retreating under your little airplane, it doesn't seem so bad...
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Well, below you are always many
umm, Targets of Opportunity?

(Motorcycles have a similar effect, re tuning out mob madness in any era; far cheaper than any Professional\ufffd therapie$, fershure...)

hoosier's dont know how a condom works - (boxley) - (17)
         Why should sex ed be any different from the rest of ed here? - (mmoffitt) - (12)
             well "ed" is a notional thingy - (boxley) - (7)
                 Carefully, indeed. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Parental Goal - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                         My airport manager's advice. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             My friend Kevin's idea - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         As Chris Rock says, "Keep her off the pole!" -NT - (n3jja)
             Re: Why should sex ed be any different - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Translation: Run! Get out while you can! Etc...! -NT - (jb4)
                 Once in a while, you run into a progressive. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Well, below you are always many - (Ashton)
         I have a question... - (jbrabeck) - (2)
             Put on post, took off pre. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Wear it all day, take off for sex... -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Re: hoosier's dont know how a condom works - (jake123)

There's nothing you can't do with a proper snip of context.
47 ms