IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bare LF's.
That's what it is. Now, anybody know how to stop an iSeries from sending bare linefeeds?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New strip out the carriage return? (^M)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Mail problem. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         Nothing in dspdstlog? -NT - (imric) - (9)
             Nope. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                 I'm curious - (imric) - (7)
                     How do I look? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         Use DSPLIB *ALL - (imric) - (5)
                             Only one I see is MMAIL. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 OK. MimeMail. - (imric) - (3)
                                     Thanks! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         *chuckle* Don't thank me yet! -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                             No, thanks for replying! Prolly be tomorrow b4 I can look. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         it appears to not be able to connect to host:25 - (boxley) - (2)
             Bare LF's. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 strip out the carriage return? (^M) -NT - (boxley)

Boy, isn't that true about damn near any subject?
133 ms