IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New DAMMIT! I went and got a coffee, emptied my in tray
so I could leasurely enjoy one of your superb rants, then you pussied out, or disected kittens or something,
Bah, thats not what this forum is for,
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I agree
ROTS is aptly abbreviated. The acting sucked. I've seen better acting from lying 2nd graders. You want horror? Critter suggested popping in "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Frankly, I think watching movies to wallow in self-indulged despair is going a bit too far. The only time I do stuff like that is to give them the MST3K treatment. So, I usually end up laughing my ass off.

I can rant better than this but I'm off to drive yet another fucking carpool, pick up food for the Band Child, then get ready for Play Off Game #1. Berkner Rams 10-0...first time in the school's history.

L8r G8rz,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
     ah, Jesus, am I the *only* one here who...? - (rcareaga) - (11)
         It's not worth it. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         No. -NT - (pwhysall)
         No, of course not. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Quite right... - (rcareaga) - (5)
             s/kittens/beanie babies/ -NT - (pwhysall)
             Technically, it's vivisection - (bionerd) - (3)
                 Re: Technically, it's vivisection - (rcareaga) - (2)
                     Re: Technically, it's vivisection - (pwhysall)
                     Start on the periphery and work your way towards the middle - (bionerd)
         DAMMIT! I went and got a coffee, emptied my in tray - (boxley) - (1)
             I agree - (imqwerky)

Otherwise there are Deliverance theme parks.
71 ms