IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No reason, it just gives them something to do.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New There is a reason...
Bush's family lost money when Castro took over.

There is evidence that Bush Sr. first got involved in the CIA as an asset for their attempts to overthrow Castro.

So there is considerable family history here, and this is one family that knows how to keep a grudge.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Was there ever any other reason?
Fat cats lost money. Has there ever been a more fundamental reason for our government to act?
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New Yes
Namely, "Fat cats think they are going to lose money." See most of what the RIAA has gotten government to do for examples.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Also the Cubans in South Florida.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     I guess we'll just have to mail the award to him... - (dmcarls) - (7)
         Well, there's your reason right there. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Why is the US federal gov STILL rabid about communist Cuba? -NT - (warmachine) - (5)
             No reason, it just gives them something to do. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                 There is a reason... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                     Was there ever any other reason? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Yes - (ben_tilly)
                     Also the Cubans in South Florida. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

That'll be $8.50, Mac.
102 ms