IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, I noticed that comment.
Interesting.

And I think a lot of people have forgotten K-K; she seems to be a bit of a mystery variable in this.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Here's hoping K-K has a backbone
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New CKK . .
. . has a reputation for stiff sentencing. She doesn't have any track record in anti-trust, but her husband is an anti-trust lawyer.

Looks like it all hinges on how bad she decides Microsoft has been. She has already stated flat out that she has full authority not only to address the past but future behavior as well. Microsoft lawyers had tried to convince her her authority was very narrow and were visibly upset by her reaction.

So there is some narrow justification to hope for more than just a rubber stamp of the Justice Dept. surrender.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New For those of every belief/disbelief system, may I suggest -
A nightly lighting of a candle, ritual snuffing-out before bedtime. Symbolizing quite wordlessly and soundlessly - what is at stake.. and all within the wetware of this single titled homo-sap. The Law of Accident at work...

Pace, pace O mio Dio
     Interesting remedy letter on LinuxToday. - (static) - (5)
         Interesting addendum - (wharris2) - (4)
             Yes, I noticed that comment. - (static) - (3)
                 Here's hoping K-K has a backbone -NT - (wharris2)
                 CKK . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     For those of every belief/disbelief system, may I suggest - - (Ashton)

Right here in River City!
39 ms