IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, ya know, it's only logical.
If they're going to all that trouble they want it to be worth their while. Since women are taught that guys are all basically worthless they at least want to be able to go shopping.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New The network is sentient, and I have the LRPD to prove it
"So ... how hard is it to get into the Paris Hilton?"
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Costly, no matter how you look at it.
New I prefer a canister myself.
New I defer to your mastery of the subject.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New I'm going to get back to you on this later
when I have more time. But you KNOW I'm gonna have something to say!
Follow your MOUSE
New Oh, I'm sure.
Women always want to get in the last word. :P
New Be it written, spoken, or signed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Yes, I've seen that 'sign' . . .
. . but I expect Ms. Bio will be more creative, given how deep I've dug myself in so far.
New Be gentle with them
for they know not what they do dooo

New Oh, they know. They just don't care. ;-)
     where women's heads may be at by maureen dowd - (boxley) - (95)
         All I can say is - (imqwerky)
         Yeah, but this crap never actually went away . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (87)
             You're disappointing him... - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                 disapointing who? - (boxley) - (1)
                     I would have loved to have seen that! -NT - (jb4)
                 Well, ya know, it's only logical. - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                     The network is sentient, and I have the LRPD to prove it - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         Costly, no matter how you look at it. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         I prefer a canister myself. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I defer to your mastery of the subject. -NT - (admin)
                     I'm going to get back to you on this later - (bionerd) - (5)
                         Oh, I'm sure. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             Be it written, spoken, or signed -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Yes, I've seen that 'sign' . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Be gentle with them - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Oh, they know. They just don't care. ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
             -1; Troll... - (Meerkat) - (72)
                 Agreed. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 I wouldn't be so sure. (Remember, Andrew lives in L.A.) -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Won't do any good - not until . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (69)
                     Your taste in women is not a sociological measure. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         3. Move out of SoCal. - (Another Scott)
                         Bullpucky. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Did you even read that article? - (bionerd) - (44)
                         only the flip side of the coin - (imric)
                         Read it end to end. - (Andrew Grygus) - (42)
                             Too bad, I was gonna set you up with my sister :-O - (bionerd) - (10)
                                 Yeah, you're a strong fighter . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Article supports his finding - (drewk) - (8)
                                     A simple mating display... -NT - (imric) - (7)
                                         LIke a helmet and cigar? -NT - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                             Unfortunately, that only works for Presidents. -NT - (imric)
                                             Yeah, but sometimes I fool 'em with a picture of . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                 thats one scary dood :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                 Nice tie clip [snicker] -NT - (drewk)
                                                 I think I like the helmet better... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                     Andrew just needs - (SpiceWare)
                             Survey says cars can play an important role in dating, - (jbrabeck) - (7)
                                 More money wasted on research to prove the obvious . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Never know when you could use extra ammunition. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                 Did you expect a survey conducted by - (bionerd) - (3)
                                     Hey, you're infringing on my cynicism. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                         I know. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                             Yes, rubbing tends to be fun. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 Well.. Ludmilla Loved my Morris Minor saloon ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                             Well, my buyer's snagged one for me. - (Andrew Grygus) - (22)
                                 Be careful. Remember Boxley's experiences. :-( 46 kB img - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     I'm not qualified for those. Wrong ethnicity. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Eeuuwww.. bling blings___(now retro, too?) -NT - (Ashton)
                                 That's the kind I traded in for my minivan. - (imqwerky)
                                 Looks decent for hauling the usual regalia - (Ashton)
                                 Well, barring disasters I'll be fetching this beast tomorow. - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                     Happy Motoring! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                         Man, what a miserable trip back. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Glad it was uneventful. Sorry about the traffic. - (Another Scott)
                                     On (2) - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                         But "hand commencer", one must admit, is. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             "Hand commencer": Fnarr! </finbarr_saunders> -NT - (pwhysall)
                                             Of course British for that item is 'starting handle'. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     Do you think he's trying to bait me? :) -NT - (jake123) - (8)
                                         Only if you take it. :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         If not, Carl Forde or Ben Tilly will do! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                             Or Lister. (Or the Cat. Or Rimmer. Or...) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 But definitely not Kryton :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                             I'm avoiding being baited - (ben_tilly)
                                         Jeeeze, what a suspicious lot you all are. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                             it's only bait if it's tempting... - (cforde)
                     Nobody can tell you - wrong - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                         You find a lot of the really nice guys around here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                             Oh cynicism, thy name is Andrew. -NT - (bionerd) - (16)
                                 Well, I didn't start out that way . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                     What did you do for the 4F - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                         It was an almost unblievable comedy of errors. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             Ah, the good old days. [snif] ___________________:-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Is it as good as Arlo Guthrie's story? -NT - (jb4)
                                     Let me guess... - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                                         Well, it was at the embarrassment station . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                             I can just hear the song now... Andrew's Restaurant - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                 Sarge - I wanna kill. -NT - (broomberg)
                                             sent to group W no doubt -NT - (boxley)
                                             I'm taking up a collection - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 I'll bring my bass... - (jb4)
                                 Re: Oh cynicism, thy name is Andrew. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     I couldnt agree with you more. Bitch away! -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                         *splash* -NT - (imric) - (1)
                                             Why you___mawfaw -NT - (Ashton)
                     Here comes the Statistics - (ChrisR) - (1)
                         Beat ya to it! ;-) - (jbrabeck)
         Good article. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Maureen's book was thoroughtly panned today by . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             And another angle - (Ashton)
         And another take - (Ashton) - (2)
             LA Times reviewer . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 [Heh] I'll buy that.. -NT - (Ashton)

Just give me credit in the Garamonde-Flighty footnotes.
103 ms