IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sounds like fun -- NOT!
The worst mess I think I ever made in my kitchen involved making a chocolate cake. I was mixing it with the electric mixer, and forgot to turn off the beaters before lifting it out... yeah, I know, just plain stupid...

Chocolate batter flew everywhere, all over the kitchen, me, etc.

Believe it or not, we were still finding it on the ceiling, upper cabinets and other places months later... and yesterday, even though I was supposed to be cleaning up tomato sauce, we managed to find even MORE chocolate spatter... and they looked very different.

I can understand about the beaters spinning and shooting the chocolate everywhere, but I'm still surprised how well the ravioli sauce managed to spatter my kitchen when it had no propelling electronic device. That Chef Boyardee sure can spurt quite a distance!

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New ICLRPD
That Chef Boyardee sure can spurt quite a distance!
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Argh, and ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #231213 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=231213|Argh, and ICLRPD]
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     Just when I thought I was having a good day! - (Nightowl) - (48)
         Er, that's a "nice lunch"? - (admin) - (20)
             Translate for the brit, please. - (pwhysall) - (15)
                 Pseudo-Italian crapasta in a can - (admin) - (13)
                     Gotcha - (pwhysall) - (12)
                         Re: Gotcha - (Nightowl)
                         Leek and potato soup for me. -NT - (admin)
                         Translate for Yanquis please: - (jb4) - (9)
                             s /rashers/stones HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 :-\ufffd - (jb4) - (1)
                                     I thought it was rather clever, but then I'm easily amused. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             two slices of bacon or sidemeat -NT - (boxley)
                             Like it says in your dictionaries: - (pwhysall)
                             You don't call them rashers? Wow. Consider me duly educated. -NT - (Meerkat) - (2)
                                 Attrition, I'd think - (Ashton)
                                 Yeah...here we call them "slices" -- HTH! - (jb4)
                             Whenever we go to the Original Pancake House - (imqwerky)
                 It is famous as the very definition of . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Sure... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Try this: (new thread) - (admin)
             That's nothing - (bionerd) - (1)
                 Vegetable soup > Chef Boyardee -NT - (admin)
         Who invented Venetian Blinds?? - (Nightowl) - (21)
             A small tribe indigenous to the coast of Italy... -NT - (admin)
             Venetians, funnily enough. -NT - (pwhysall)
             I just take mine down (takes just a moment) . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             Burned skin burns, yes. - (static) - (17)
                 Okay - (Nightowl) - (16)
                     Burn treatment - (jake123) - (15)
                         Thanks - (Nightowl)
                         bush burn, cooled teabag and willow or alder leaves on wound -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                             IMMEDIATELY and BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE - (pwhysall) - (12)
                                 First thing I did. Must have worked wonders. :) - (Nightowl)
                                 Right after removing the source of the burn. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                     Well, yes... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Well, in my case - (Nightowl)
                                 nearest stream might be miles away -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                     Yeah, exactly - (jake123) - (6)
                                         These days if you're that far out you prob want a sat phone. - (Another Scott)
                                         And how many people is that going to apply to? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             Re: And how many people is that going to apply to? - (jake123) - (1)
                                                 Good points. - (Another Scott)
                                             More than you'd think - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 Yeah, and up here is even bigger, and a tenth of the people - (jake123)
         A real mess is knocking over a bottle of wine - (lister) - (4)
             Sounds like fun -- NOT! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                 ICLRPD - (jake123) - (1)
                     Argh, and ICLRPD (new thread) - (jake123)
             Try this - - (Ashton)

Trouble with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
138 ms