IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GIYF 1985. Knew it wasn't 87. That was Twinkie 1st time win
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Yep, thanks!
I have my T-shirt from that put away somewhere, but it has all the team names on the back and both teams logos on the front. :)

Are the Twinkie's the Twins?

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New Yes, Twinkies == Twins (unless they're winning)
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New even winning...they're the twinkies
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Speaking of T-shirts
Got my new one delivered today, John bought it for me for my birthday next week!

It's black with the Astros' star logo, and says:

Houston... We Have A World Series! 2005

YEAH! And it's true, whether they had won or lost, they did get there!

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
     Astros -- White Sox 14th INNING! - (Nightowl) - (16)
         AUUUGH! they lost in the 14th! - (Nightowl) - (2)
             World Series history - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Thanks for clarifying that! - (Nightowl)
         That about wraps it up. - (ChrisR) - (12)
             Yes, it could - (Nightowl) - (11)
                 TV Rating are WAY down - (jbrabeck) - (10)
                     Well that just proves - (Nightowl) - (9)
                         Only series remembered are ones where favorite teams played - (jbrabeck) - (8)
                             That makes sense - (Nightowl) - (5)
                                 GIYF 1985. Knew it wasn't 87. That was Twinkie 1st time win -NT - (jbrabeck) - (4)
                                     Yep, thanks! - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                         Yes, Twinkies == Twins (unless they're winning) -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                             even winning...they're the twinkies -NT - (bepatient)
                                         Speaking of T-shirts - (Nightowl)
                             I remember the Series where the Rangers.... - (ChrisR)
                             1968 for me. - (mmoffitt)

Eschew obfuscation.
68 ms