IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New As a taxpayer, I am one of the copyright holders

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New Nope
The way that the law is written, when government creates stuff, no copyright exists. Ever.

You may interpret why that makes sense in any way that you want, but that's what the law says. (And trying to justify federal laws based on common sense is usually an exercise in futility.)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     White House sense of humor slips even more - (hnick) - (11)
         Isn't that illegal? - (drewk) - (9)
             Wouldn't be supprised - (hnick) - (1)
                 The *party* is notified?! - (scoenye)
             Get yer US Government Symbols and Seals right cher. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 As a taxpayer, I am one of the copyright holders -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                     Nope - (ben_tilly)
                 Difference between ownership and use - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                     So how much do you think they would have to change it - (hnick) - (2)
                         Personally, if I were the onion... - (Simon_Jester)
                         <bark bark> - (GBert)
         The Onion responds - (Silverlock)

Whelmed.
46 ms