IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New See? The senseless persecution *continues*!
(sob!) Why won't anyone believe me?

Thirteen months without ol' Norm defiling these precincts. Kinda like losing a wart...

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Call me anything...
...but a terrorist!

And if what he said was true, I'd have been "hit" many times over by the group mind.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I may be having a senior moment here but I don't see it.
I followed Brenda's link and saw only the usual babbling bullshit. I saw nothing about us or Brenda. There's a fairly low upper limit of how much crap I'm willing to wade through, but a slightly more than superficial inspection turned up nothing. Did I miss a linky somewhere?
New Not terribly important
CRC has the link.

---

Sorry..nightowl had one...then you have to follow the bouncing brain.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

Expand Edited by bepatient Oct. 24, 2005, 07:41:14 PM EDT
New I bailed on that link 'cause I'm not into excessive drug use
and that's what it looked like. Whatever... as you say, it's not important. I was just worried that my last few cookies may be slithering away without my knowledge.
New Sorry. I didn't redirect you
He moved his blog from his old one to this new link.

Edit: Link removed, doesn't need more promotion.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 24, 2005, 09:50:43 PM EDT
New Wasn't necessary
In fact, I'd prefer the link go into an edit window. Active promotion may feed his "issues".

New Figured it out
Done.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 24, 2005, 09:51:38 PM EDT
New thumbs up

New Re: See? The senseless persecution *continues*!
Thirteen months without ol' Norm defiling these precincts. Kinda like losing a wart...

You are lucky. I've only had 10 1/2 months.

Brenda

We're number 7! - (Another Scott) - (73)
         Okay, fess up - who wrote hit #5 on that Google search? - (CRConrad) - (72)
             Try the history function. - (inthane-chan) - (53)
                 I didn't need the history to figure that out. -NT - (bepatient) - (51)
                     Edited to reflect reality a bit more. -NT - (Yendor) - (50)
                         Never wrestle with a pig.... -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Holy crap, man - lighten up, and back off! That was FUNNEE!! - (CRConrad) - (48)
                             s/FUNNEE/stupid/ -NT - (pwhysall) - (26)
                                 And, say, "The Ministry of Silly Walks" is NOT stupid? - (CRConrad) - (25)
                                     I never said any of that. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                         OK, so keep on being one. -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                                             Yes, I'm humourless. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                 Yeah, if you can't recognize self-PARODY for what it is... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                     Self-parody, my arse. - (pwhysall)
                                                     When you compare - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         How did you get to read them in that order? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             Even with the UnC - (bepatient)
                                                     Christian, he's a BRIT, ferchrissakes! - (jb4) - (4)
                                                         No humour here. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                             Fairly parched land, that. -NT - (admin)
                                                             Uh... Yeah, THAT reaction, to THAT post, kind'a confirms it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 Yup, it's deliciously Nixonian :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 Who indeed? - (Nightowl)
                                         I get that Peter, I do - (Nightowl)
                                     Clarification on what is and is not funny. - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                         Well said - (Nightowl)
                                         What are you talking about? - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                             Context matters to some of us - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 Yeah, but to whom "did it happen"? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                     Another perspective maybe - (Nightowl)
                                             Well in my case - (Nightowl)
                                             We're on same page. - (Ashton)
                                         Time again to post a link to... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                             rvc.cc - Rock Valley college? - (Silverlock)
                             It struck me as very twisted, even for him.Not funny at all. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 I have to agree - (Nightowl)
                             written by a nutjob about nutjobs and aside from you CRC - (boxley)
                             The uncyc entry, yes; the rest, no - (drewk) - (16)
                                 Re: The uncyc entry, yes; the rest, no - (Nightowl) - (14)
                                     You mean he edited posts after people saw them? - (drewk) - (10)
                                         :-) Looks like he took out Imric's corrections too... - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             Stop feeding him, people - (drewk) - (1)
                                                 Just for the record, Drew - (Nightowl)
                                             Hey, don't drag me into that morass... -NT - (imric) - (2)
                                                 D'Oh! Yendor, meet Imric. And vice versa. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     Meh. I'm done there - (Yendor)
                                             Not him... - (admin) - (3)
                                                 Okay... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     Re: Okay... :-/ - (admin) - (1)
                                                         I understand. - (Another Scott)
                                     Bung me a copy - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Sent - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                             Ta -NT - (pwhysall)
                                 'Xackly. And that was all I was talking about. -NT - (CRConrad)
                             Re: Holy crap, man - lighten up,...That was FUNNEE!! - (Nightowl)
                 Seems my guess had some legs after all.... -NT - (jb4)
             Ya didn't think it was anyone other than Cable, did ya? :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
             Re: Okay, fess up - who wrote hit #5 on that Google search? - (danreck)
             Interesting take on the bash though... - (bepatient)
             Norman -- hands down. -NT - (Nightowl) - (13)
                 Yikes.... spoke too soon - (Nightowl) - (12)
                     Reported to Yahoo as a TOS violation. -NT - (bepatient) - (10)
                         See? The senseless persecution *continues*! - (rcareaga) - (9)
                             Call me anything... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                 I may be having a senior moment here but I don't see it. - (hnick) - (6)
                                     Not terribly important - (bepatient) - (5)
                                         I bailed on that link 'cause I'm not into excessive drug use - (hnick) - (4)
                                             Sorry. I didn't redirect you - (Nightowl) - (3)
                                                 Wasn't necessary - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     Figured it out - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                         thumbs up -NT - (bepatient)
                             Re: See? The senseless persecution *continues*! - (Nightowl)
                     Wow, that was really quite disturbing -NT - (tuberculosis)
             My vote is a certain Hunter (who shall remain nameless...) -NT - (jb4)

I don't even see the point of having sound on this.
100 ms