IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry.. seems total cognitive di$$onance to me.
Terminator evokes (and means to) all fantasies of the combination of Techno wet dreams + 100% distilled Testosterone.

'It' could only be 'female' - by mere replacement of 2% of the fantasy parts.. certainly not in any other sense of the feminine - mystique or actual samples.

This could only be akin to.. a statue of the Virgin Mary with Ch\ufffd Guevara ammo bandoliers and a Male-approved tacky G-string + pierced nipples. Even sci-fi (very-small s-f) is supposed to conjure up something ~believable, whereas -

With this Thing: nobody alive (and also sane) would want to get into it, nor let it get into oneself. Quite-unlike a Commander Data, say (!?) it can't be even asexual: it is anti-sexual (less'n you be a prevert with a strong death- but-First masochism- streak).

But then.. it IS hard to underestimate the taste of the $100M-movie consumer. It'll probably beat out Ishtar or WateredWorld - the micturator-fetishist's Eden.

Ashton pre-Critic
don't gots to See it to Hate it
(or at lea$t it$ a$$-hole producer$)

Terminator VII The robot returns, notices it is a construct and.. dismantles self. TKO in first round. Money refunded at box office: it was a Hollywood Joke, son.. a joke!
New deadly TnA is not a turn on? Putting asses in the seats
shows you are wrong. Barbarella, Zena, Conan II, Cleopatra, Helen of Troy, Diana the huntress, Amazons, Sandra Loche(kills by boredom, nice nipples though)Delilah, now having used up a whole years supply of comma's I'll let you get back to your Howards End.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Deadly TnA
Oh yeah, maybe "Sable" will play the Terminatrix, she after all quit wrestling and wanted to be an actress. Maybe she can give some guy a "Sable Bomb" and make him happy?

That was Xena.

You forgot:

Charlies Angels
VIP
Baywatch
Wonder Woman
Black Scorpion
The Bionic Woman
The "Alien" movies

Also in Comic Books, people wondered why some of the independant books like "Lady Death", "GenX 13", "Danger Girl", etc sold real well despite having weak plots and storylines. Just lots of good art and TnA shots of the female characters in skimpy outfits. Sort of like "Playboy" for teen and pre-teen and young adults in cartoon form. :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New Re: Deadly TnA
Who's the chick in VIP who always wears the cut-off shirts? Short dark hair, packing heat, and damned attractive with that midriff showing. :=)

Now if Jerri were to have that kind of costume while Terminatrix, that would be great. I mean, hell, it would fit into the population pretty well, right?

Interesting that they didn't think of the liquid metal possibilities in T2. Just that damn boring cop, when that Terminator could have taken form of damn near anything (name your favorite female model.)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Liquid Terminator 1000
Well he did morph into Linda Hamilton. :)

But yes, they could have had different things going on. He could have morphed into a different cop, or an old lady on the street, or John Conner, the Terminator 100, etc.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New OK now I see: who goes to $100M movies.___ No matter what.
New I wouldnt take the family to the theater for it
but would shell out 12 bucks for the video. Mindless violence has its place and a well turned ankle enhances the efffect. Have you ever watched the women in the crowd at a real slobberknocker of a boxing match? A little whiskey and some blood and they go like someone beating a stoat with a rugbeater.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     The Terminatrix?!?! - (SpiceWare) - (37)
         Woo woo! - (nking) - (6)
             I was thinking 7 of 9 - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                 Jeri, only if she gets to wear that Catsuit - (nking) - (2)
                     Even if it was skintight, I never got into the uniform - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Skintight uniforms - (nking)
                 Darker, The Gal who played Storm in Xmen - (boxley) - (1)
                     Hale Berry? - (nking)
         Re: The Terminatrix?!?! - (wharris2) - (3)
             I expect that as a story.... - (Silverlock)
             I imagine there was more than 1 Terminator - (SpiceWare)
             Ever heard of "Offsite Storage"? - (nking)
         Sorry.. seems total cognitive di$$onance to me. - (Ashton) - (6)
             deadly TnA is not a turn on? Putting asses in the seats - (boxley) - (5)
                 Deadly TnA - (nking) - (4)
                     Re: Deadly TnA - (wharris2) - (3)
                         Liquid Terminator 1000 - (nking) - (2)
                             OK now I see: who goes to $100M movies.___ No matter what. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 I wouldnt take the family to the theater for it - (boxley)
         My recommendation (and Futurama's): - (CRConrad) - (14)
             Re: Sigorney - (bconnors)
             Great minds. - (Ashton)
             Hmm, how about ... - (drewk) - (10)
                 looked at a pic of lucy lui - (boxley) - (3)
                     Sandra... - (inthane-chan)
                     Wrong image - (drewk) - (1)
                         Maybe, still prefer Sandra -NT - (boxley)
                 Peta Wilson. - (static) - (5)
                     Everything is relative - being "good" in that... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         Ah... - (static) - (3)
                             Ah times 2 - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 It was on cable - (drewk) - (1)
                                     Getting a vague memory - (wharris2)
             Jennifer Connely - (Silverlock)
         V.I.P. - (wharris2) - (2)
             Good ideas! More Antipodistry: How bout Lucy 'Xena' Lawless? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 There's a thought. - (static)
         The Plot - (boxley)

Ooh, Peter found the asterisk, color me chastised.
84 ms