IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah...
It is true that my shadow is highly visible. Unfortunately it is not very thick, nor is it very soft.

I never grow a full beard because large parts of my cheeks remain bare. It takes a very long time for me to grow a decent moustache or goatee, because my hair grows out.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Abe Lincoln effect?
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Put it this way...
I once had a moustache for about 15 minutes. (Shaved away attempted beard and goatee.) The only comparison that my wife could come up with was Charlie Chaplin.

That's why I only had it for 15 minutes.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Had one for about a month
1st 2 weeks was general scruffiness.
Then Barb and the kids went away on vacation.
I was to follow 2 weeks later.
So I shaved the beard and left the mustache.
Let it grow.
2 weeks later, I showed up at the cottage.
30 seconds later I was shaving the mustache off.
New was it the laughter or the fear?
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Both Barb and EGC were very upset with it.
New And that's a bad thing?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     Weird evolution problem - (ben_tilly) - (17)
         Solved. Thunderbird works fine. I'll drop evolution. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         You can take the hair off an ape ... - (drewk) - (13)
             I thought you meant Ben. - (broomberg) - (12)
                 Your eyesight is worse than I remembered -NT - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                     Allow me to remind you... - (Yendor) - (1)
                         Point. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     Either that or - (folkert)
                     You are light skinned / dark haired - (broomberg) - (7)
                         Ah... - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                             Abe Lincoln effect? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Put it this way... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                     Had one for about a month - (broomberg) - (3)
                                         was it the laughter or the fear? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Both Barb and EGC were very upset with it. -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                 And that's a bad thing? -NT - (drewk)
         Intelligent Design would fix Evolution problems :-) -NT - (Meerkat) - (1)
             to bad Gnome is dumbing down then. -NT - (bepatient)

I'm gonna grab you by your Supercut and shake you like a fresh glowstick!
50 ms