IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One in six?
Those planets are directing my fate AS WE SPEAK!

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New sure, next time you on on the M1 in heavy traffic
look into the sky to see what planet is in acendance, then tell me if they have an effect :-)
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Try really hard..
to see that, while the relationship If-Any, as in -???- twixt some exact birth moment and, your Proclivities? need not be Objectively True (as-if we'd recognize an Objective Truth if it bit us on an arse with 3-cheeks.)

Nor (whatever the fate of the above origins, in intellectual-space) - can anyone take very seriously the 'predictions' of future events - as sells all those Tabloids and, if you're Nancy Reagan.. may guide your hubby's decisions about tax breaks as she misses evaluating? the character of certain shady anti-Constitutional Marines.

Noooo - try very hard only to note: that there is very much observational data across the centuries as tends to "group people" / as with Cocker Spaniels re other breeds, according to behavioral frequencies. That the above may have been the postulate is incidental: observations are 'data'. Then we evaluate: how often are these characterizations right-on as opposed to, er No-Way!

(Think about Freud's cowardice in modifying his original, tabulated observations of the %sexual-abuse of girls. Then, on nearly being voted-out of the local Psych Ruling Junta, for daring to promulgate his 'stats': his 'theory' morphed into: "an unnatural [Hah] lusting-after Daddy", etc. Coward.) Then there are the Doctors - laughing at the idea of washing hands; for the Longest time after it was suggested Why / killing lots of pregnant women, etc. But I digress to orthodox 'scientific methods'.

Stripped of the problem of vetting of algorithmic origins? and (all the silly stuff) - I'd aver that 20th century psych is no more agile/accurate in *its* generalizations - depending on which of 100 of those Schools you favor - than is Astrology, even though there remain as many %charlatan 'astrologers' as MDs, politicos, priests and scholars.

ie the 'Something' that there appears to be 'To It' resides only in the method's ability to 'predict' certain behaviours [not events!] - if. it. does. do. that. Alas, as regards every one of (the few) persons each one of us has actually met: are these a fair stat sample of millions, or not? Ergo -

*I Predict*

-- there will never arise The One True Blog which settles definitively, the Yes/No decision on this question of 'accuracy'/ utility via alleged stats yet collected (and by whom?).

(It would be distinctly unFashionable to request a Grant, in '05 for such research, I aver. As in most eras.)
We really don't *know* Shit about the human psyche, now do we? (Even with Astrology's assistance ;-) Remember Freud: that's the stuff of our putative 'knowledge'.

Meanwhile, bon appetit, you Scorpio-or-something ~ with Nintendo in retrograde (?)
:-\ufffd

New Peter is a Librul, erm that is a Libra!
I predict he celebrates his birthdays between September 23 and October 22.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New Ah, he a perv that steals
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New *nnngh*
OK, I tried.

It's still bollocks.

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Don't forget to wear a crystal necklace, while you're at it.
New Azatoth forgives
first. Then eats.

Stress Time Bomb - (Nightowl) - (25)
         Bravo! - (Ashton)
         Ah, fall the time of year that all scorpio's look to destroy - (boxley) - (16)
             Where's Bob the Angry Flower...? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 bobs right next to neil -NT - (boxley)
             Yup, astrology's just soo much superstition.. - (Ashton) - (10)
                 When does that happen, then? - (pwhysall) - (9)
                     one in 12*2/4 -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                         One in six? - (pwhysall) - (7)
                             sure, next time you on on the M1 in heavy traffic - (boxley)
                             Try really hard.. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 Peter is a Librul, erm that is a Libra! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Ah, he a perv that steals -NT - (boxley)
                                 *nnngh* - (pwhysall)
                                 Don't forget to wear a crystal necklace, while you're at it. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Azatoth forgives - (Ashton)
             Well, that explains something. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 yup and I wonder how Beep's fall is coming along - (boxley) - (1)
                     Just dandy thanks. - (bepatient)
         Bail - (broomberg)
         I have no mouth... - (cforde) - (3)
             Re: I have no mouth... - (Nightowl)
             I'm boycotting Harlan Ellison - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                 I used to have that feeling about George Lucas - (Nightowl)
         Beautiful and eloquent writing aside - (bionerd) - (1)
             I hear you, honest (new thread) - (Nightowl)

That exact plan? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!
121 ms