and I must scream. Title of a [link|http://www.scifi.com/scifiction/classics/classics_archive/ellison/ellison1.html|short story] by [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlan_Ellison|Harlan Ellison]. An amazing writer (note, not an author, he said so). I think you'd enjoy his work. He writes with passion, insight and intensity.

You seem to have some potential as a writer. Practice. Put your demons on paper. Give them names, give them circumstances, give them things to do. Everything but control. You retain that... and see what happens.

I think I've heard of that. :) I would hope I have *some* potential as a writer, hehee. My Associates' Degree is in Creative Writing. I just haven't allowed that part of me out to play very often lately, I guess. Not trying to sound egotistical though. I used to write like that all the time, especially when I was depressed, suicidal and downtrodden... But when I'm upbeat and happy, I don't seem to need it as much, I seem to only resort to it when things are grim. I already decided some time ago, that I didn't want the stresses (deadlines, editing, rewrites), of being a novelist, not sure where else it could lead though. I wrote novels though, unpublished, and I wrote short stories, but all were... rather dark side... to say the least. I still have them all, and one was actually published, one poem, one of the more bizarre things I ever wrote, and someone bought it... a sci fi magazine.

I appreciate everyone's comments. I finally told both Katie and mom how bad I'm feeling, and they seem to be planning to step up to the plate and stop Ria from her behavior if I stay on the committee. Katie already confronted her once today about it, and they gave me control back of my Yahoo group for the committee, and said I can handle her however I see fit.

Light glows at the end of what seemed like an endless tunnel. I can't say it will work, or that another tunnel doesn't lie ahead, but it's a start, and that's more than I had yesterday.

Sorry I'm not up for saying much else more tonight, I'm just so emotionally drained, I just want to find a way to sleep.

Brenda