IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Repo is in this case Republican
In Alaska Republicans beleive that all money(85% comes frm where no whites ever stepfoot) belongs to the city of Anchorage and can only be doled out to infrastructure building in 50%+ white communities. The infrastructure to be built must be unwanted unneeded but benefiting one of their construction buddies. They will spend every dime that comes in on these projects and make sure not one penny goes to any form of social relief.
The demo's (democrats) beleive that all the money must be spent with their buddies who run non profits of all kinds and spent on social programs that are unneeded, unwanted and heavily resented by the people they are aimed at. Not one dime is to go for infrastructure unless the community is 50%+ white then grudgingly they will spend it on schools and water systems.
Not sure whether to believe me? Name one community that has about one thousand people that is not 50% white that has running water. Exclude the north slope because they had their own money to pay for it.
or
Name one community of about 1 thousand people >50% white that does not have running water paid for by the State. My bet is that that no one can answer either question.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
New I hope that you find time to write some AK papers..
Those last 2 'questions' are brief enough to make the cut (letters or Op-Ed) AND pithy enough to create some attention: what most pubs Dream of.

Y'know?

And of course the same great-White-er, spirit.. suffuses the lower-48 as we all know. Doesn't matter which 'indians' are being ignored: they Will be subordinated to the noisier and richer groups ~ as you suggest. 'Least it's been that way all my life. (Only a few brilliant exceptions do occur - and are latched onto as rebuttal by the Repos of every stripe - yada yada. M$ didn't invent spin; it's merely the only thing they do well.)

A.
New did that
The Anchorage daily news (the only newspaper left after the paper wars, they are owned by the Mclatchey (SACBEE etc) group) deemed it was to offensive and devisive to run. Before the war and their old editor would print almost everything edited for libel or profanity. Now they are very restrictive in what they print.
thanx,
bill
can I have my ones and zeros back?
     AK whites will do anything to deny AK natives - (boxley) - (11)
         We should all be equal under the law - (orion)
         What, you're surprised? - (inthane-chan) - (9)
             the treaty was made in 1970 and modified in 1989 - (boxley) - (8)
                 Missed the sarcasm tag. - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                     so far they are honoring this one - (boxley) - (6)
                         Too many governments - (orion) - (5)
                             a little more complex - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Great explanation, Bill - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Repo is in this case Republican - (boxley) - (2)
                                         I hope that you find time to write some AK papers.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             did that - (boxley)

Remember, rank times IQ is a constant.
56 ms