IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Billyboy in the news today
Anybody see the story in today's paper, where Billy Gates and his wife were at the ground-breaking ceremony for the University of Washington Law School's new building, to be named after Billyboy?

Let me get this straight: He runs a company that was proven in a court of law to have repeatedly broken the law for the past several years, he was proven to have lied UNDER OATH in a deposition, he then donates big bucks to a law school, where people are to be educated in understanding the law and to uphold the law, not break it, and gets a building named after him?

Can you say "oxymoron"?

I knew you could.
BConnors
"Prepare for metamorphosis. Ready, Kafka?"
New You have to remember that, in their 'bylaws'
is an entire paragraph devoted to the word, integrity.

Is it not clear to all in the world with an IQ exceeding their height in inches, that - absolutely *nothing* they say or do, is related to any concept whatsoever EXCEPT:

Marketing, maintaining a growing collection of monopolies - by any means possible. (?)

So there is no need to 'notice' what they might appear to be doing or saying in any particular event: it *never* 'means' what it is purported to mean. Readup on their local deity: Paul Joseph G\ufffdbbels and his Ministry of Propaganda. It's all explained there.

HTH

Ashton
It's about.. a massive, sustained attack upon Language itself.
(In my universe: the Only capital offense there is)
New More on the info?
Bill's company was once a client of the lawfirm that I used to work for. If that tells you anything about the lawfirm or Bill's company. No further comments needed.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
     Billyboy in the news today - (bconnors) - (2)
         You have to remember that, in their 'bylaws' - (Ashton)
         More on the info? - (nking)

Why do you ask me? You know I cannot do this thing anymore with the bugs.
55 ms