IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Last Waltz
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Of course:
"Welcome Back, My Friends, to the Show that Never Ends! Ladies and Gentlemen, Emerson Lake and Palmer"

Well worth the wait for hacking through the title... And using your spacial simulation on it, you will really get 4 channel sound.

Besides, Emerson is (was, anyway, before the hand surgery) a keyboard Godh.
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Best live CD for a noob? - (drewk) - (15)
         Obligatory Try Mepis - (imric) - (5)
             Ok, I'll grab it tonight -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                 Well? Whaddya think? -NT - (imric) - (3)
                     Life intervened - (drewk) - (2)
                         Had the temerity to make plans, did you? -NT - (imric) - (1)
                             Plans? What is this "plans" of which you speak? - (drewk)
         I was always partial to - (jake123) - (5)
             Re: I was always partial to - (Steve Lowe)
             Exit Stage Left... by Rush. -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                 Kiss Alive -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                     The Last Waltz -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                         Of course: - (jb4)
         Kanotix is also good - (tjsinclair)
         Oh, come on! What about "Frampton Comes Alive"? - (imqwerky) - (1)
             Sorry, wimp rock - (jake123)

Boong-Ga! Boong-Ga!
87 ms