IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Because, A), They don't actually matter much, in...
...the wider perspective and the long run -- we're drifting towards a system of so-called "nation-states" which in reality are mere provinces of a huge Brussels-based bureaucracy known as the EU -- and B), the EU itself -- despite occasional attempts by various European politicians to raise their profile by being "Anti-American", usually in connection with elections in their "nation" provinces -- pretty much follows the US by the apron strings.

The subject of this thread is a perfect example of that; it's the Yanks' stupid DMCA (or wasn't there a more draconian version, "Son of DMCA" or "DMCA II", on the table? If so, then it's probably this) that we're implementing... So if I want to influence "politics in the country [I am] living and bringing up [my] kid in", the best way to do that, AFAICS, would actually be trying to influence *US* politics. And THAT is why I follow US politics almost as much, or perhaps more than, I do Finnish.

(Another reason for me not to follow Finnish poolitics is, of course, that they're usually conducted *in* Finnish.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Can't fault that logic.. idiocy travels like Ebola (might..)

New Dup Ignore
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
Expand Edited by Silverlock Oct. 7, 2005, 11:04:31 PM EDT
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #228681 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=228681|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
     So much for the Finns, then. - (admin) - (10)
         /me has changed his target for emigration to Sweden. - (folkert) - (1)
             Uhh... but I AM a Swede! (I only live here in .fi!) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Yup. :-( Perhaps even worse, when some... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             WHAT! you get stuck in over our pols all the time - (boxley) - (4)
                 Because, A), They don't actually matter much, in... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Can't fault that logic.. idiocy travels like Ebola (might..) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Dup Ignore -NT - (Silverlock)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
         France, baby - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             At least until the war on Freedom^h^h^h^h^h^h^hTerrar... - (inthane-chan)

One. Two. Three. Ah, ha ha ha ha ha!
94 ms