IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WHAT! you get stuck in over our pols all the time
WTF dont you follow politics in the country you are living and bringing up your kid in!
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Because, A), They don't actually matter much, in...
...the wider perspective and the long run -- we're drifting towards a system of so-called "nation-states" which in reality are mere provinces of a huge Brussels-based bureaucracy known as the EU -- and B), the EU itself -- despite occasional attempts by various European politicians to raise their profile by being "Anti-American", usually in connection with elections in their "nation" provinces -- pretty much follows the US by the apron strings.

The subject of this thread is a perfect example of that; it's the Yanks' stupid DMCA (or wasn't there a more draconian version, "Son of DMCA" or "DMCA II", on the table? If so, then it's probably this) that we're implementing... So if I want to influence "politics in the country [I am] living and bringing up [my] kid in", the best way to do that, AFAICS, would actually be trying to influence *US* politics. And THAT is why I follow US politics almost as much, or perhaps more than, I do Finnish.

(Another reason for me not to follow Finnish poolitics is, of course, that they're usually conducted *in* Finnish.)

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Can't fault that logic.. idiocy travels like Ebola (might..)

New Dup Ignore
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
Expand Edited by Silverlock Oct. 7, 2005, 11:04:31 PM EDT
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #228681 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=228681|ICLRPD]
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
     So much for the Finns, then. - (admin) - (10)
         /me has changed his target for emigration to Sweden. - (folkert) - (1)
             Uhh... but I AM a Swede! (I only live here in .fi!) -NT - (CRConrad)
         Yup. :-( Perhaps even worse, when some... - (CRConrad) - (5)
             WHAT! you get stuck in over our pols all the time - (boxley) - (4)
                 Because, A), They don't actually matter much, in... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Can't fault that logic.. idiocy travels like Ebola (might..) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Dup Ignore -NT - (Silverlock)
                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (Silverlock)
         France, baby - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             At least until the war on Freedom^h^h^h^h^h^h^hTerrar... - (inthane-chan)

___oO0Oo___play Zarathustra chords___oO0Oo___
51 ms