IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Before you become a parent, all babies look the same."
Not entirely true. There are some really ugly babies out there.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Works the other way around, too.
Forgot to post a thought that occurred to me yesterday as a(nother) reply to Ben: Long before I became a father, I'd become an uncle (many times over).

And those tiny newborn nieces and nephews of mine -- at least some of them, AFAICR -- were actually a little *less* ugly than most other squalling little monsters.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Now that I'm past yearning for babies
I find that I am highly selective as to which babies I care to hold or become attached. There are about 3 babies with which I am thorougly enamoured. (Sam Tilly is one of them. :-) )

I do know, however, that my children's babies will be the absolute, most adorable babies since my children drew breath. Hopefully, that won't happen for another 5 years or so.

Peace,
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
New I know, I know, I need to get more recent pictures
The last batch that my father-in-law posted was [link|http://www.abemurley.com/Sam-Aug10/|http://www.abemurley.com/Sam-Aug10/]. (For the curious, Abe is Sam's uncle.) There has been a lot going on, but still we are remiss in posting more.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New :-)
Cutie!

He kind of reminds me of [link|http://quiznos.com/baby_bob.asp|Bob].
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New I'm an uncle many times over as well
Only counting the ones who survived (one died of SIDS), I can think of 15 nieces and nephews offhand, and I'm pretty sure that my oldest brother has more than I am positive about. (In fact possibly more than he knows about. He won that paternity case but that was before DNA testing...)

Unfortunately, due to quirks of geography and a spread out family, I only got to see one as a baby. Since I was fairly young at the time, it did not make the impression that it should have.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New oops - ignore
--
Steve
Expand Edited by Steve Lowe Oct. 5, 2005, 01:45:17 PM EDT
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #228181 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=228181|ICLRPD]
--
Steve
New My sister's first child
was just about the ugliest baby I'd ever seen. She's a beautiful 11 yr old now, but her first few months...man.. it was painful to look at her.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New And I'll bet
your sister went on and on about how the nurses at the hospital said she was the most beautiful baby they'd ever seen. My sister did that. I thought the little tyke looked cross-eyed.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Riiight.
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
     A friend sent this to me today - (bionerd) - (60)
         "Whatever happens, I must ... not ... cry ... [snif]" - (drewk) - (59)
             Now say that in your Barry White voice -NT - (bionerd) - (58)
                 Well if you saw "Shrek 2" ... - (drewk) - (57)
                     I own Shrek 2 - (bionerd) - (56)
                         Heresy! Heresy! - (imqwerky) - (51)
                             I dont know. - (bionerd) - (50)
                                 On blond hair and blue eyed boys - (imqwerky) - (49)
                                     Oh, you're into those, are you? - (CRConrad) - (48)
                                         Re: Oh, you're into those, are you? - (Steve Lowe)
                                         He's a cutie - (bionerd)
                                         Adorable! - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                             Here's mine! Here's mine! - (bionerd) - (24)
                                                 Cuties! - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                     Oh pshaw ... you maintain the blondness just fine -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         Must. not. smack. Drew. - (imqwerky)
                                                     I change my hair color seasonally - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                         You mean like with salt and pepper? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                             Boooooo -NT - (drewk)
                                                             No, paprika and curry. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Point - Laura! - (imqwerky)
                                                 Pictures taken in a mirror... - (dmcarls) - (14)
                                                     That's an interesting website - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                         My firstborn is a photographer - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                             Here's some photo's I've sold. - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                 Back off, Peter, I've got this one - (drewk) - (10)
                                                                     Not totally... - (admin)
                                                                     Arrrggh! - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                         You tell 'im, sistah! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                             Oh come on, I gave her a flower - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Okay, Just this once. - (imqwerky)
                                                                                 Send me some of these - (bionerd)
                                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                         Love it! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                             That's LRPD material, that is... (new thread) - (Meerkat)
                                                                             Be my guest! -NT - (bionerd)
                                                 Apparently you do... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Mmmmm cake! -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                         well it looks like he eats what dad does :0 nice kid! -NT - (boxley)
                                         Very nice pictures of Max! - (a6l6e6x)
                                         How unfortunate! - (bepatient) - (16)
                                             Yeah, he does, doesn't he... But *still* so darn cute! - (CRConrad) - (15)
                                                 You've just learned something about parenthood - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                     Actually, there are two - (drewk)
                                                     We have to - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                         'WMPG' - (Ashton)
                                                     *Just*? Uh, Johnny, which of us is the come-lately here? :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                     "Before you become a parent, all babies look the same." - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                         Works the other way around, too. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                             Now that I'm past yearning for babies - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                 I know, I know, I need to get more recent pictures - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     :-) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             I'm an uncle many times over as well - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 oops - ignore -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             My sister's first child - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 And I'll bet - (imqwerky)
                         Bah!You're either lying, or at the very least gravely misled - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Fine. Call me gravely mislead, then -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Naah; I prefer to call you "Misled". - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Zing! -NT - (bionerd)

It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed.
120 ms