IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It starts tonight!
Hockey that is. For real. In HD for me. :-D

Leafs vs Sens tonight. Pizza and good beer on the menu.

My prediction for the season is the Leafs squeak into the playoffs and get dumped in the first round. Unless they get Ottawa. ;-p Then they'll get dumped in the second round.

And finally, here's hoping the NHL keeps it up with the obstruction crackdown. When the players finally stop with the stupid penalties we should be in for a treat of firewagon hockey!
lister
New Thinking of switching to Comcast...
...from WideOpenWest cable just so's I can have a better chance of getting OLN.

The Rangers-Flyers game is even on nationally, and I CAN'T WATCH IT!
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New I listened to mine tonight on Sirius Radio
Penguins lost to the Devils 5-1, and Blues lost to the Redwings 5-1. Hmmm think we have a trend here?

The Ducks beat the Blackhawks though, and the Predators beat the Sharks.

And the best part was, while I heard my Penguin game, I wasn't stuck at the computer.... radio all over the house! ;)

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New it was on directv, great game, Jagr in awsome form
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Speaking of Jagr....
He apparently is no longer with the Capitals... I musta missed something. Who is he with now?

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New Rangers
lister
     It starts tonight! - (lister) - (5)
         Thinking of switching to Comcast... - (Yendor) - (4)
             I listened to mine tonight on Sirius Radio - (Nightowl)
             it was on directv, great game, Jagr in awsome form -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Speaking of Jagr.... - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     Rangers -NT - (lister)

66F9B5249D4C8E993B5B8B16B9C81984
4F06FC537197DBF2AC2FB6AF67914ED1
232AE29D09A35432F6959F8774AF23C4
F4A0AB2A9E7E61AD86736E9407D945F4
251 ms