IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I change my hair color seasonally
Right now it is dark brown. I'm not sure what color it really is anymore, but judging from the roots there is a lot of gray in there.

My son Mitchell is 10- 5th grade. He hates everything about school except recess.
Emma is 6- First grade. She reports she is the smartest person in her class and is going to marry Nicky who sits across from her.

They are polar opposites. Emma is my mini-me. It's hard to get mad at her for painting the dog blue when I see so much of myself in her. Mitchell tends to take after his Dad, which is sometimes difficult because when I see a flash of his Dad in him I get a fleeting urge to smack him upside the head (which, for the record, I would never do because I love that little boy to death!)
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New You mean like with salt and pepper?
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New Boooooo
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New No, paprika and curry.
Smart ass.
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Point - Laura!
And the crowd goes wild!

Peace,
Amy

Oh Freddled Gruntbuggly!
     A friend sent this to me today - (bionerd) - (60)
         "Whatever happens, I must ... not ... cry ... [snif]" - (drewk) - (59)
             Now say that in your Barry White voice -NT - (bionerd) - (58)
                 Well if you saw "Shrek 2" ... - (drewk) - (57)
                     I own Shrek 2 - (bionerd) - (56)
                         Heresy! Heresy! - (imqwerky) - (51)
                             I dont know. - (bionerd) - (50)
                                 On blond hair and blue eyed boys - (imqwerky) - (49)
                                     Oh, you're into those, are you? - (CRConrad) - (48)
                                         Re: Oh, you're into those, are you? - (Steve Lowe)
                                         He's a cutie - (bionerd)
                                         Adorable! - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                             Here's mine! Here's mine! - (bionerd) - (24)
                                                 Cuties! - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                     Oh pshaw ... you maintain the blondness just fine -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         Must. not. smack. Drew. - (imqwerky)
                                                     I change my hair color seasonally - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                         You mean like with salt and pepper? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                             Boooooo -NT - (drewk)
                                                             No, paprika and curry. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Point - Laura! - (imqwerky)
                                                 Pictures taken in a mirror... - (dmcarls) - (14)
                                                     That's an interesting website - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                         My firstborn is a photographer - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                             Here's some photo's I've sold. - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                 Back off, Peter, I've got this one - (drewk) - (10)
                                                                     Not totally... - (admin)
                                                                     Arrrggh! - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                         You tell 'im, sistah! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                             Oh come on, I gave her a flower - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Okay, Just this once. - (imqwerky)
                                                                                 Send me some of these - (bionerd)
                                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                         Love it! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                             That's LRPD material, that is... (new thread) - (Meerkat)
                                                                             Be my guest! -NT - (bionerd)
                                                 Apparently you do... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Mmmmm cake! -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                         well it looks like he eats what dad does :0 nice kid! -NT - (boxley)
                                         Very nice pictures of Max! - (a6l6e6x)
                                         How unfortunate! - (bepatient) - (16)
                                             Yeah, he does, doesn't he... But *still* so darn cute! - (CRConrad) - (15)
                                                 You've just learned something about parenthood - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                     Actually, there are two - (drewk)
                                                     We have to - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                         'WMPG' - (Ashton)
                                                     *Just*? Uh, Johnny, which of us is the come-lately here? :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                     "Before you become a parent, all babies look the same." - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                         Works the other way around, too. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                             Now that I'm past yearning for babies - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                 I know, I know, I need to get more recent pictures - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     :-) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             I'm an uncle many times over as well - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 oops - ignore -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             My sister's first child - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 And I'll bet - (imqwerky)
                         Bah!You're either lying, or at the very least gravely misled - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Fine. Call me gravely mislead, then -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Naah; I prefer to call you "Misled". - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Zing! -NT - (bionerd)

Unintended consequences.
84 ms