IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think of it as a "forced upgrade". :-)
The new generation of electronics is almost always substantially better than the last in every respect other than reliability.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Hahah!
That's a good one, Ben!

I think I'm just in a shitty mood in general today. Katie losing her computer kind of puts me in a bind I was desperately trying to escape. See, Katie said she would take over the Family Report so that I could separate it from my monthly letter....

Guess who is helping Katie with the Family Report now that she doesn't have a computer? And guess who I now have to send the information to to get them started on the report, because I can't e-mail it to Katie?

one guess.... two guesses... 3.... right! SIL!

Grrrrrr.

So much for escape.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New On my fridge is a Stine cartoon
It depicts a critter with head bent parallel-to-ground, on shoulder - stack of boxlike objects atop,

hand-penned down the margin:

So often
We fail to see
that the unrelenting,
sometimes even horrific,
pressures we live under
are actually pressures
that we created
by our own DESIRES
in the first
place.

bon DESIRES appetit :-)

New That applies in many ways to me, I agree
But I fail to see how it would apply to SIL, since I never had desires to have her opinions expressed at me in the first place. ;)

It's okay... I'm stressed, crabby, slightly depressed, and feeling overwhelmed, but I'm determined to do something about it all starting TODAY.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New ICLRPD (new thread)
Created as new thread #227865 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=227865|ICLRPD]

Horrid Electronic Gadgets! - (Nightowl) - (11)
         ICLRPD (and i've only read the 1st 2 paragraphs!) (new thread) - (jb4)
         Listen, birdbrain, I love electronics! - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             Re: Listen, birdbrain, I love electronics! - (Nightowl) - (8)
                 Toss it off a 3-story building? Boil it in oil? - (jb4)
                 Unfortunately, we are now in a throw-away society. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                     Yeah that's what I figured. - (Nightowl)
                     I think of it as a "forced upgrade". :-) - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         Hahah! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                             On my fridge is a Stine cartoon - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 That applies in many ways to me, I agree - (Nightowl)
                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (Ashton)

Ooh, Peter found the asterisk, color me chastised.
43 ms