IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bah!You're either lying, or at the very least gravely misled
You may think there's such a thing as "your" copy of Shrek 2, that you "own" -- but if you're talking about a DVD, then you don't really own it.

Why-what-how, you ask? Well, "owning" something means you're in total control of it, does it not? Like, take any book you own with you on a trip, and you can read it in Malaysia as well as Monaco; in Equador as well as Eritrea.

Try that with a DVD -- come here, for instance, and pop it in the player at my in-laws' -- and it'll refuse to play. It does that because that's the way mr Jack Valenti of the MPAA wants it, and he -- not you! -- is actually in control. So, no, you don't "own" Shrek 2; Jack Valenti does.

HTH!

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Fine. Call me gravely mislead, then
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
New Naah; I prefer to call you "Misled".
You can call yourself "mislead" if you want, though; I can't help it if you refuse to spell English correctly, but you can't force me to do it too.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Your lies are of Microsoftian Scale and boring to boot. Your 'depression' may be the closest you ever come to recognizing truth: you have no 'inferiority complex', you are inferior - and something inside you recognizes this. - [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=71575|Ashton Brown]
New Zing!
Jesus was a star last week.
Now he's tending bar on Melrose.
Welcome to Hollywood.
     A friend sent this to me today - (bionerd) - (60)
         "Whatever happens, I must ... not ... cry ... [snif]" - (drewk) - (59)
             Now say that in your Barry White voice -NT - (bionerd) - (58)
                 Well if you saw "Shrek 2" ... - (drewk) - (57)
                     I own Shrek 2 - (bionerd) - (56)
                         Heresy! Heresy! - (imqwerky) - (51)
                             I dont know. - (bionerd) - (50)
                                 On blond hair and blue eyed boys - (imqwerky) - (49)
                                     Oh, you're into those, are you? - (CRConrad) - (48)
                                         Re: Oh, you're into those, are you? - (Steve Lowe)
                                         He's a cutie - (bionerd)
                                         Adorable! - (imqwerky) - (25)
                                             Here's mine! Here's mine! - (bionerd) - (24)
                                                 Cuties! - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                     Oh pshaw ... you maintain the blondness just fine -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                         Must. not. smack. Drew. - (imqwerky)
                                                     I change my hair color seasonally - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                         You mean like with salt and pepper? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                             Boooooo -NT - (drewk)
                                                             No, paprika and curry. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 Point - Laura! - (imqwerky)
                                                 Pictures taken in a mirror... - (dmcarls) - (14)
                                                     That's an interesting website - (bionerd) - (13)
                                                         My firstborn is a photographer - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                             Here's some photo's I've sold. - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                 Back off, Peter, I've got this one - (drewk) - (10)
                                                                     Not totally... - (admin)
                                                                     Arrrggh! - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                         You tell 'im, sistah! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                             Oh come on, I gave her a flower - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                 Okay, Just this once. - (imqwerky)
                                                                                 Send me some of these - (bionerd)
                                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                         Love it! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                                             That's LRPD material, that is... (new thread) - (Meerkat)
                                                                             Be my guest! -NT - (bionerd)
                                                 Apparently you do... - (ben_tilly)
                                         Mmmmm cake! -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                         well it looks like he eats what dad does :0 nice kid! -NT - (boxley)
                                         Very nice pictures of Max! - (a6l6e6x)
                                         How unfortunate! - (bepatient) - (16)
                                             Yeah, he does, doesn't he... But *still* so darn cute! - (CRConrad) - (15)
                                                 You've just learned something about parenthood - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                     Actually, there are two - (drewk)
                                                     We have to - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                         'WMPG' - (Ashton)
                                                     *Just*? Uh, Johnny, which of us is the come-lately here? :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                     "Before you become a parent, all babies look the same." - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                         Works the other way around, too. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                             Now that I'm past yearning for babies - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                 I know, I know, I need to get more recent pictures - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                                     :-) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             I'm an uncle many times over as well - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                 oops - ignore -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                             My sister's first child - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                 And I'll bet - (imqwerky)
                         Bah!You're either lying, or at the very least gravely misled - (CRConrad) - (3)
                             Fine. Call me gravely mislead, then -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Naah; I prefer to call you "Misled". - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                     Zing! -NT - (bionerd)

Pull. Snick! Push. Snick! Pull. Snick!
80 ms