IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So...
Does this mean if I rob a bank, I can get a job with the police to help them solve the crime?
Tom Sinclair

Rincewind had been told that death was just like going into another room.
The difference is, when you shout, "Where's my clean socks?", no-one
answers.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)
New Well...
If you hack into MegaCorp's computers, deface all their web sites and steal 5 digits-worth of customers' account information, you can get hired as a "security consultant" at 6 digits/yr ...

Here's what I forsee happening: FEMA will admit that "some mistakes were made", without giving much in the way of details as to what they were. Leadership (Brownie, Chertoff, and of course, the Berk itself) will not be mentioned by name. But heaps of blame and scorn will be piled on Louisiana's governor, and special blame will be heaped on Nagin, for not ordering Mandatory evacuations (even thought the record showed that he did, indeed, order such an evacuation), for not moving people out of the Superdome (probably some justification here), and because he's a Democrat. Oh, and we will be told repeatedly that "no one could have forseen" the disaster, in spite of the repeated, personal warnings from Ivar Whazzisname from LSU.

How'm I doin' so far?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New You forgot: "Gawd's Punishment"
(for gays, contraception, dancing, Rockn'Roll, Joy!, Gawdless Democrat pinko-slime, booze, bodily functions, unassuaged-Guilt + ___ and ___.)

I mean, how Could a Gawd-fearin little-Jesus single-handedly.. Un-Do all the Debbil's Works -
and counter the Intelligent Designs of #1 to boot!
[and..keep physically fit as a dry-drunk, while in Way-over-his-haid] ???

Rest case.
Unless more is needed, because
the press conference lasts a full 15 minutes
(- time for, umms, uhhs and ummmms)
This month.

Michael Brown hired as FEMA consultant - (tjsinclair) - (9)
         Could this regime possibly be more corrupt? - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Speculation from DailyKos - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Your sig sounds a lot like . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     This is why I (and others) enjoy T. Pratchett - (tjsinclair)
             Argentina..______er, Condi + Rove? -NT - (Ashton)
         The fox watching the henhouse, eh? - (jb4) - (3)
             So... - (tjsinclair) - (2)
                 Well... - (jb4) - (1)
                     You forgot: "Gawd's Punishment" - (Ashton)

Surreptitious semblances scamper surrealistically, strewing scabrous solecisms, simpering sophistry - striving sententiously - still, scintillating serendipity seems South. Zymotic, yellowish xeroxed vellums unsatisfactorily trumpet simple rationales: querulous ponderings of nebulous musings. Let knaves justly invoke hoary genuflection, for early doth craven biliousness atrophy.
64 ms